Plus Coins
⨭201,500
original.gif

No.1

Idol Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭292,855
What pisses me off is that this turd has guaranteed top quality care while the rest of the wolrd has no chance of even being admitted into a hospital.

BlessMeAchoo

Excuse My Charisma
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭201,500
what did he do ? (besides brexit)
Aside from being a racist and a general piece of trash, people dislike him because of the whole 'herd immunity' thing.
He suggested that we just 'take it on the chin' and to allow the diesease 'to move through the population'.
Basically, he doesn't care if vulnerable people die.

Pyron

The Blue Lightning Donor Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,423,330
source: https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-52177125

He was taken to a London hospital on Sunday evening with "persistent symptoms" - including a temperature.

It is said to be a "precautionary step" taken on the advice of his doctor.

The prime minister remains in charge of the government, but the foreign secretary is expected to chair a coronavirus meeting on Monday morning.

Mr Johnson is expected to stay overnight and is having what have been described as "routine tests", according to BBC Political Editor Laura Kuenssberg.

In a statement, a Downing Street spokeswoman said: "On the advice of his doctor, the prime minister has tonight been admitted to hospital for tests.

"This is a precautionary step, as the prime minister continues to have persistent symptoms of coronavirus 10 days after testing positive for the virus."

She added: "The prime minister thanks NHS staff for all of their incredible hard work and urges the public to continue to follow the government's advice to stay at home, protect the NHS and save lives."

Bom

夢を諦めないで Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭97,680
He is now in intensive care.

I do hope he gets better soon.

But I won't be clapping for him. (#ClapForBoris is trending on twitter and it's just dumb tbh)

Top Bottom