(C+ UPDATE) Perhaps I should do my job lmao

ARandomFan

(っ◔◡◔)っ<3 Content+ Donor Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,028,695
Pronouns
idk
As some of y’all *might* know. Hallyu+ actually has a YouTube channel and sometimes we make videos... When life is nice to us.
Anyways, I'm starting work on some videos ideas. Some new, some continuations...
(These are just things that I work on myself. When we have a new group project in the works y'all probably won't know about it till it comes out lol)
If there's something you wanna see, let us know! We hate love suggestions and feedback!
0c4.gif

Some new:
  • Songs Galore
    • Currently under construction but the general idea is that each video will be about a different "mood, setting, and/or theme" and it'll be Hallyu+ (your) picks! (I'll make a thread that explains more when I get it fleshed out~)
Some continuations:
  • Randy's Random Fashion Review
    • This one is easy on y'alls part. Just leave a picture in the thread and I'll talk about it. Why? Cause clearly I'm an expert... duh.
Non-video related:
  • User Interviews
    • Nothing new, nothing changed. Just me asking dumb questions every month.
      558006654906531861.png
Hopefully, I (along with the rest of the team) will be able to comeback strong and bring more content to H+!
Until next time!~
source.gif

kimsguardian

🄳🄾🄾🅁🚪 Sixth Place HoETop Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,134,020
Pronouns
He/Him
I'd love to see some of you just enjoying kpop stuff on your own, that should be interesting!
I'll anticipating more fabulous presentation from our fashion maestro, randy the menace :shablob:

Last edited:
Top Bottom