⨭1,100

made this yesterday and there are 0 suggestions :sejeongcry:

also we need keepers for Amber :teehee:

Yukihime

Hallyuboo Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭20,890
I promise to suggest some ! I've just been drained of my energy today because of work so I couldn't focus on it, I'll do my best to suggest as much as I can before the deadline (even if it's not gonna be easy to do this during the week after work)

I already have 2 ready for Krystal, but I need to work on them a bit before asking the award team for their opinion.

Thank you for making this thread ! I've been wanting a Krystal badge for a while now haha, and have been wanting to make mocks for the other members too as the girls all seem to have nice material. I just need inspiration.

I'll go in the thread and propose myself as a keeper for Amber if she still doesn't have enough.

Mina

ᴊᴜɴɢᴡᴏᴏ ʙᴇʏᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴏғ ᴋᴏʀᴇᴀ Shop Lead Awards
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭14,850
Pronouns
she/her
I would get to work but I don't know any good source for updated photos 😭

Bobo

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,100
I promise to suggest some ! I've just been drained of my energy today because of work so I couldn't focus on it, I'll do my best to suggest as much as I can before the deadline (even if it's not gonna be easy to do this during the week after work)

I already have 2 ready for Krystal, but I need to work on them a bit before asking the award team for their opinion.

Thank you for making this thread ! I've been wanting a Krystal badge for a while now haha, and have been wanting to make mocks for the other members too as the girls all seem to have nice material. I just need inspiration.

I'll go in the thread and propose myself as a keeper for Amber if she still doesn't have enough.
Hey, thank you! :peepopbirthday:
take your time to rest, we still have some days before the deadline i mad and i can always change it if there are not enough suggesstions :feelsblankie:
hope i see you soon in the thread​
let's see what i can do :popcorn:
Well, i'm waiting :fab:

Top Bottom