EVENTS TEAM Camplus - Welcome to Hallyu+'s first ever Summer Camp!

AKID❀KI

Death's Mistress
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,921,164
nJdb3tn.png

Welcome to Camplus!

Hallyu Plus’s first-ever summer camp brought to you by the Events Team’s Akidoki and Riri!
It has been 8 months in the making and now it is finally here!
Summer camps are fun and exciting. You get to experience new things and create friendships. Plus, you will be able to make memories that last a lifetime. The current pandemic has made holding camps in real life difficult or even impossible, so we decided to give you a peek into a camp experience here on this forum!
Are you all ready for weeks of fun?

Well, what are you waiting for? Come join us!

yP29Mv5.png

Users who wish to participate in the event have to fill out a form that can be found in the Camp Signup thread*. They will have 24 hours to sign up after which they will be sorted into one of the three camps.

x4HJOs7.png

Camp Brave Sugar Glider
Camp Leader Riri

U9ybcy7.png

Camp Mysterious Seal
Camp Leader Aki

VH7YQpb.png

Camp Cheerful Meerkat
Camp Leaders Bchip and AStannie

*You don’t have to only play games in the event so if you are not a gamer you can still sign up. For further information regarding signups, check the camp signup thread.

On the 20th, the member list for each camp will be revealed. And each Camp’s chat thread and Discord will be opened.

While you will be part of a camp, the event is not just centred around the camps. There will be merit badges available for all the games in the event and they can also be acquired by completing tasks successfully in the daily task thread (which will also debut on the 20th). Gathering a number of Merit badges will allow you to ascend through Scout ranks. There are 5 ranks that players can reach. From lowest rank to highest: Cub, Explorer, Guide, Wanderer and Chief. Further details on how to achieve ranks will be updated in the Merit Badges thread (which will also debut on the 20th).

Users can gather merit badges by their individual participation in games and completing daily tasks individually and as a camp.

Daily tasks will be given in the daily task thread. A task will be given each day starting on the 20th. They can either be a group task that needs to be done as a camp or an individual task. You will be given an amount of time per task within which you need to complete it, to receive your merit badge. For group tasks, only members who participated in completing it will receive the merit badge.

XwXPwTm.png

Good behaviour is expected. Do not be rude or put down other users or camps.

If you do not get along with a fellow camp member or there is an issue, speak to your respective camp leader.

Do not cheat or attempt to cheat. Doing so will result in penalties and a possible game ban.

Camps will be sorted by a user’s willingness to play games, game experience and other information. So try to be as honest as possible to ensure that we can do our best to balance the camps.

If you don’t like the camp you are sorted into, still try your best to participate and help your camp. Part of the event is getting to know other people. In severe cases, pm the Events Team Lead and we can see what to do.

If there are games where you are sorted into groups containing members of other camps, then play for that group you are in, and not your camp. Nearly always the results of those games will not affect your camp in any way.

KBq5qnM.png

You will receive orbs, coins and ranking points for all official games in the event.

At the end of the event, the final scout rank you achieved will be given to you as an item.

You will also be able to unlock the Camp polaroid based off your performance in the cookie market! For more information on this, check the Cookie Market thread.

Don’t forget that for the duration of the event, you will be able to get special awards designed by Awards Lead @mocha. These are free. They will be removed once the event ends so don't forget to grab yours in the
Awards Request Thread.
Each camp will be able to obtain a plus pal award to keep permanently based off their performance in the cookie market!

9S2xgg3.png
hpKGIZi.png
2wZWoXz.png
3gP4wCJ.png

So come join us for weeks of fun!

Thread GFX by @mocha
Camp Leader and Camp Stamps GFX by Llama

Theme by @yerm and @roseychu

Last edited:

Riri

are you falling in love? i've a feeling you are VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭121,223
@Riri YOU!!! You mixed our Scouting and Forum lives !!! OMFG. I already climbed the ranks, can't believe I have to do it again!

although we all know Cub Section is the greatest
i tried so hard not to spoil it lmaooooooo
will you be a chief in the internet world as well? heeheh

Saint Ren

So Iconic - User OT Month 4 April , May AND June
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,176,025
i tried so hard not to spoil it lmaooooooo
will you be a chief in the internet world as well? heeheh

My face when I realised it was a camp and then got to the different ranks. I am a chief Scout no way I can be anything else online.

As my camp leader you better take care of me
I kinda like the mysterious seal but the sugar glider is so cute :weep:
On the form you can actually choose one person you'd like to be in camp with :poggers:

Let's do a 3 way. I pick you, you pick Maid and Maid me picks me :poggers:

I'm 100% going in gliders, come join me :ppav:

Top Bottom