Oh, I'm sorry, but nobody does evil the way I do! Fourth Place HoE
Reaction score
On a picnic with gasppepe eating nugget peepo
Plus Coins
⨭54,550
Pronouns
She/Her

Lexie you may know from K/DA

The first and third one are definitely going into my winter playlist! They fit right in with what I’m listening to now! And yes I’m familiar with Lexie :poggers: ive been listening to her songs on Spotify recently, I like her sound a lot :poggers:

OutroTearTheFirst

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭54,550
Pronouns
She/Her
Now for the classics

Wow I LOVE the first song!
Mayday is a band I heard about a few weeks ago and I meant to check them out but it slipped my mind! Thanks!
The fourth song is really cool too :poggers:
The last song sounds very familiar to me, I wonder if I’ve heard it before or maybe have heard a cover of it :poggers:

grainy

Hallyuboo Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭851,511
The first and third one are definitely going into my winter playlist! They fit right in with what I’m listening to now! And yes I’m familiar with Lexie :poggers: ive been listening to her songs on Spotify recently, I like her sound a lot :poggers:
More accusefive (really popular upcoming band rn):

More 9m88 (retro-style singer)

grainy

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭851,511
Wow I LOVE the first song!
Mayday is a band I heard about a few weeks ago and I meant to check them out but it slipped my mind! Thanks!
The fourth song is really cool too :poggers:
The last song sounds very familiar to me, I wonder if I’ve heard it before or maybe have heard a cover of it :poggers:
Hebe's latest album has some really good stuff! also i like when she goes more upbeat too, this felt like the latest installation of the Learning From Drunk - Pretty Woman line of her songs

This might also vibe with the stuff you like for your winter playlist

the composition is from deca joins, so if you like this they'll be worth checking out too, an indie band.

Amei is one of the coolest singers to ever exist

I saw Jolin Tsai being recced but I don't know if people have recced some of her latest stuff, there's a reason why all the idols in cpop take her as their role model

OutroTearTheFirst

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭54,550
Pronouns
She/Her
Hebe's latest album has some really good stuff! also i like when she goes more upbeat too, this felt like the latest installation of the Learning From Drunk - Pretty Woman line of her songs

This might also vibe with the stuff you like for your winter playlist

the composition is from deca joins, so if you like this they'll be worth checking out too, an indie band.

Amei is one of the coolest singers to ever exist

I saw Jolin Tsai being recced but I don't know if people have recced some of her latest stuff, there's a reason why all the idols in cpop take her as their role model

Thanks for all the song recs! I’ll be sure to check them out! Also, was not expecting to see Nana in the first MV lol :poggers:

grainy

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭851,511
Thanks for all the song recs! I’ll be sure to check them out! Also, was not expecting to see Nana in the first MV lol :poggers:
No probs! I listen to alot of mandpop these days so i'm sure i'll be able to rec even more if you're still looking :")

Also omg she is? Ariel Lin always captures all my attention. This is the theme song for the movie go lala go 2!

choively

Sanake slave Seventh Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭7,275,092
Pronouns
Hwaiting!
If you like these 2 songs that I recommended, you have a great taste 👌

Last edited:
Top Bottom