EVENTS TEAM +Card Special Edition Survey - deadline Sep 5th

Stannie

Philippians 4:11-13
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,001
Hello, guys -

As you all know, our team is almost always on the go. Over the next few weeks, we'll be announcing and implementing some new things we've been planning and working on. But first, we need your input on something else (again) :TzuyuKek: This time, we're looking for ideas and nominations for a special edition of +cards that will most likely be released in October, concurrent with our next event.

Appreciate you taking the time to complete the below form. And no, it's not a trick this time - we'll only be putting together about 30-50 cards at the maximum for this special edition, so if you do not nominate your favorites they'll not make the cut :poggers:

@Gamer Squad

Vampire

Astarion approves. Community Manager Moderator VIP+ Ninth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭156,409
i'm getting the sense that this form was made with idol cards in mind?

Last edited:

Vampire

Astarion approves. Community Manager Moderator VIP+ Ninth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭156,409
Yep, it's a bit tricky with anime to do a special edition. We have something in mind but I can't say much since it might reveal our Oct event's theme :sweat:
okay, gotcha! :LovePar:

yerm

I can make the beat go! Graphics Lead Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,505,706
Pronouns
she/her
Yep, it's a bit tricky with anime to do a special edition. We have something in mind but I can't say much since it might reveal our Oct event's theme :sweat:

A lot of anime I came across have had themed merch like seasonal stuff or beach wear or that one Haikyuu set with them covered in paint? Maybe that could help y'all!

Top Bottom