Be strong, be brave〰 VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭29,760,214
Pronouns
She/Her
Do you mind answering these questions about your experience:

MWWl.gif

What was the cellphone that has lasted you the longest?
Mine: Nokia Lumia 520, my first smathphone. 4 years...and the only reason i couldn't use it anymore was because it fell and something important was damaged.

¿How is your experience using the brand SAMSUNG?
For Tablet OK, but cell phones......I know a smarthphone doesn't last long but if i make comparisions: The rest>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Samsung.

Km6O.gif

Have you ever used a non-popular brand cell phone?, how was it?
My first cell phone was a Verykool i126.
Everyone around me had Blackberry but i was happy with my little phone (the phone had an epub book reader 👏👏👏) It wasn't a smartphone but it worked for the basic things. I don't remember how long it lasted...but i only have good memories☺

OozP.gif

What's your current cellphone? how is it?

LG K10. I've been using it for seven months already....and fortunately everything is good. I don't want to buy a new one for the nex three years so wish me luck.
giphy.gif

Mina

ᴊᴜɴɢᴡᴏᴏ ʙᴇʏᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴏғ ᴋᴏʀᴇᴀ Shop Lead Awards
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭10,450
Pronouns
she/her
I used iPhone 6s for the longest time, I upgraded last year (?) and bought it when it had been released.
How is your experience using the brand SAMSUNG?
I used a Samsung tv and... it works great. Never had a Samsung phone though.
Yes. I forgot the name of the brand but throughout middle school I used a phone by a nugu brand... I don't have any complains, I also don't really remember anything...
iPhone XS. I'm happy with it, it has all the functions I need and works perfectly.

Seriously

Pretty 💜 Psycho Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭33,850
I've never had a phone for longer than 3 years, I always upgrade when my contract allows.

My current phone right now is the only Samsung device I've ever owned. Fabulous thing, although freaking huge.

Not necessarily an un-popular brand, Nokia used to be huge. However I had a love affair with Windows phones, yeah, I was one of like 5 people who ever owned one lol. I had two of the windows Lumia's and loved them both. Awesome devices, but the platform had literally no apps.

My current phone is a Samsung S20+. Big flashy thing that does lots of clever stuff i never use lmao. Fantastic device, maybe a little bigger than i would like, but i have large hands so that's not a real problem.

Grape Soda

SKZ Simp 🍇🍇🍇 Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,180,125
It was probably my iphone 4. Maybe 3 or 4 years.

I absolutely love my note 8, I've had it 2ish years. Will probably get another samsung device tbh.

I had tracphones for a good part of high school. Aka the brick phones or the lame flip phones. I think I had a kyocera once.

TWICE•MOMO

🍑#1 MOMO FANBOI🍑 Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭501,845
Longest Lasting Phone?
Samsung S9

Samsung Experience?
I have a Samsung TV and the picture is great-it's 4k and it looks amazing, but I also have a 4k LG and the picture is a little below the Samsung but the OS destroys the Samsung completely. webOS on LG is miles ahead of Tizen. It's not even comparable.
If the Samsung TV picture is a 9/10 and the LG is an 8...the story with OS is more like 5/10 compared to a 10. But overall it's good. My experience on my current Galaxy S9 is great tho-screen is sharp and from all other phones I've seen nothing comes near super amoled imho. But OneUi is kinda not great

Non Popular Brand Phone?
Nope. Honestly I've had 3 phones in my life. One when I was a kid was a Nokia, one in college was a Blackberry and my current Galaxy.

Current Phone and How it is?
S9 and explained in Q2. Overall happy I'm eligible for a free upgrade in a few months but likely will pass on it for now as it's still works flawlessly and im happy with it.

demasta

Stan 46G Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,041,369
Samsung Galaxy S7, about 4 years
I use Samsung phones, they're good
no
Samsung Galaxy S10+, it's good

Baymax

(•—•)
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭9,400
Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge, I had it for ~3 years and passed it down to my grandma, it seems to be lasting well. Before that, I had Note 2 and again, passed it down to her. I think that one lasted for 7 before the screen started acting funny.

Most of my phones have been Samsung and I haven't really had any major problems with it apart from the quickly dying battery that happens over time. I did have a Samsung laptop years ago and it was terrible though.

Have you ever used a non-popular brand cell phone? How was it?

Nope.

What's your current cellphone? How is it?

Huawei P30 Pro; I don't mind it, I mainly got it for the camera and I wanted a little change. But there are security concerns with Huawei and my country is about to ban/phase it out from its 5G network or something.:sweat:

UMJI MOODS

엄지는 내 장미 VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭43,112,313
Samsung Galaxy On5. Cost 50usd, lasted over 2 years. I abused it by all standards. I probably dropped it on the floor 100 times.
Worked till it didn't.
My noninternet talking and texting phone is an Alcatel. It's cheap. 10usd.
You can talk and text okay.
Samsung J3. I work it hard and it is fine so far.

fromisSakura

Jelly | Seoyeon best girl VIP+ Donor Early SupportersTop Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,688,500
1) Samsung S5. I used it from its release till two months ago.

2) Amazing. I have no problem with it and never considered using other brands

3) nope

4) Samsung S10 lite. It is working perfectly and best phone I ever have

dnb

Supporting Table Unnie Donor+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,489,116
My LG and Huawei phones have lasted 2 -- 3 years.

A family member had an early Galaxy and the USB connector broke. Phone was repaired and worked fine afterwards.

My cell phones have been lesser-known Androids: LG, Motorola, Huawei. All have worked fine, though the power switch on the Morotola (Moto G4?) was cheap and broke early on.

Honor 7x (made by Huawei). A budget- to mid-level Android phone that has worked well for me.

MVSica

✨🐻Ujung🛰️✨ Donor VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭130,653
Samsung S7 4 years

Tbh great, I had the battery die on my first Samsung phone after a year and a half but other than that great. I've had 2 tablets, a 4k tv, phones and some other stuff over time. The only issue I ever had was the battery on my first phone. Tablets are a lot cheaper than equivalent ipad(which I also have owned), at least they were 2 year ago lmao

Yes ZTC, was cheap phone not great processor, would freeze or died after 1 year.

Samsung 9+, I love this phone! The pictures are amazing never worried about space on the phone and its still as fast as when I got it.

Idol Killer

Idolchii Moderator
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,017,315

Over 10 years maybe. It's still working fine to this day.

I guess it was fine. I only had 2 or 3 Samsung phone and they all died out in less than a year.

I usually always go for unknown brand since they are cheaper and to me, I have been lucky that they worked just fine.

Alcatel. I haven't had any issues with it except that when I delete stuff, I need to reboot it to gain the space gain.

Top Bottom