APPRECIATION Chilli Beans "Lemonade" passed 1 million views, it's one of the best releases by a girl band this year!

Stan BiSH

Global Star Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,429,625

i love this song, it makes me feel so many things but mostly it reminds me of better days
i think is no surprise that it's already on route to become my most played song this year

they only debuted a few months ago but their 1st EP "dancing alone" is one of my favorite releases of 2021, there is so much variety in this release,
it has been a while since i was surprised so much by a debut, if i have to pick my favorite rock release of this year this one would definitely be my #1 choice

their follow up "Andron" is amazing, maybe even better than "Lemonade"

something interesting too, the Chilli Beans write their own songs and lyrics but as an indie band they struggle with production, fortunately Vaundy (a really popular producer) step up to help them, turns out they have been close friends since high school, both of them attended Ongaku Juku school

i think that's really cool, you get a vibe that they are the "new generation"

anyway, to anyone looking for a new band to follow i would definitely recommend them to check the Chilli Beans

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: dnb
Top Bottom