Choosing April 2020's User of the Month

A

Aerith

As March comes to a close, it is that time once more to look for our next User of the Month. Thank you to everyone who has been here with us, and we look forward to seeing who you want as April's UotM!

Your vote as always is important in this decision, but staff will also have a say in who is picked.

HERE'S HOW YOU VOTE:

Fill out this form right here:
Username:
My pick:
Why do I think this user needs to be User of the Month?:
You can post here in this thread or PM ME (@Rinoa) your vote. Please title the PM "User of the Month April 2020 Vote"

Give us a good explanation as to why, vote only ONCE and don't vote for yourself, please.

The next user of the month will be announced around April 3rd KST.

Thanks, everyone!

Saint Ren

So Iconic - User OT Month 4 April , May AND June
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,176,025
If she hadn't self banned I'd pick Rosey Chu , I'm not her biggest fan but when it mattered, she showed integrity, loyalty and determination, she loved H+ and gave it her all, I'm sorry things ended that way for her and I hope in her next adventure she meets kinder souls but since I can't pick her I really couldn't decide between @Polaris_Tae, @sm maid @AKID❀KI , @BlueNose I saw how hard they worked to pick up the slack when everyone quit, I saw how much sleep they lost and how much love they have for this forum, I want them to know I really appreciate everything they've done and to my eternal babies the Event team, Soozie, Bless , Riri, you guys make me proud and I promise you Event team is the heart and soul of this forum, without you guys, this place would die a hard death, more people should realise that.

In the end I can only pick one person

Username: Saint Renjun
My pick: @BlueNose
Why do I think this user needs to be User of the Month?: For being an awesome user and for always working so hard. I'm sorry I thought you were fake hgfjkdgdf but alas no, you really are that nice

Bobo

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,100
Username: Yohan Minaj
My pick: @Saint Renjun
Why do I think this user needs to be User of the Month?: Ren hosted a very fun non-exclusive event during march all by herself. She also made a lot of fun threads with interesting discussions. Overall, her games and threads kept our minds away from all the stress we went through on that helluva week when everyone quitted out of nowhere with no explanation of it. THANK YOU REN.

BlueNose

Not to say that Im in love with you VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,195,600
Username: BlueNose
Why do I think this user needs to be User of the Month?: planned out a whole month of games and for all of march. It’s been a while since i had that almost daily fun, especially since I suddenly had a ton of free time thanks to a certain virus :palglam:

Riri

are you falling in love? i've a feeling you are VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭121,223
Username: Riri
My Pick: @Saint Renjun
Why do I think this user needs to be User of the Month? I usually don't vote here because i feel like there's always great choices to pick from but this time i will because of Ren's games this month many users got to be entertained and take their minds off of the bad things happening in the world right now. She's a great person on top of that, she's very sweet when she's not petty over getting lynched in mafias so i hope she gets to shine as user of the month this time <3

Polaris_Tae

🚀🚩 Social Media Lead Donor+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭759,059
owo, I got 1 and 1/2 nominations, thanks for thinking of me uwu

:pandafrozen::pandafrozen::pandafrozen:

Username: Polaris_Tae
My pick: @Lurkette
Why do I think this user needs to be User of the Month?: Keeping SNS on their feet with their constant god-tier translations, plus translating the socially relevant "Rage Song" by Golden Bomber, that speaks to me on a spiritual level, esp now that coronavirus is cancelling all of my plans skdsks

soozie

✴︎ Events
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭93,933
Username: soozie
Why do I think this user needs to be User of the Month?: Ren is a very fun and friendly user who has helped cheered up this site a lot. She made a lot of entertaining threads. She has also hosted many great games and activities that get people really engaged in H+. Just a few weeks ago, she hosted an entire user-event by herself. I haven't participated in a game event in a long time, so that was a super fun experience for me.

L

larme

Username: Saseum
My Pick: @Frandae
Why do I think this user needs to be User of the Month?: So, I struggled to choose who to pick. I usually lurk the forum (mostly out of time because college sucks) and am still relatively shy of talking to even a lot of my fellow staff members- which is a mistake but I would want to change that. After all that's happened this month especially recently, a lot of users deserve it for picking up a lot of work so generously during this really bad time that unnecessarily left the site in such a troubling position. A really big shoutout to @sm maid (for handling modding on your own even if you just got promoted- congratulations btw!), @BlueNose and @Polaris_Tae (both of you did a LOT for SM and i'm amazed you two picked it up so fast i really hope you guys get something rewarded for it), @soozie and @Riri (events really is the backbone of the site and does so much amazing work and you two really were a lot of help- i honestly wish i had the time to play more of the really cool events you guys hosted). Also,@AKID❀KI for doing so much i can't even remember and i'm sorry- i really appreciated her coming to gfx and helping to steer us and giving us some extra hands- we really needed this and honestly, you're such a sweetie Aki!!

But I have to nominate Fran for being an all-around sweetheart and incredibly helpful person- especially as of recently. From starting out to make his first (amazing looking) gfx for ICYMI, writing reviews. He's been SO helpful with not just SM and GFX, but also awards and Shop+, the latter being which he took up leading and I'm sure amazing things will come out of it. My fellow Mark stan who I'm so glad I finally got to talk to more and I'm glad I get to work with you :sejeongcry:

miatheikonic

✶ Zactheik💍nic ✶ VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭200
Username: miatheikonic
Why do I think this user needs to be User of the Month: because she often hosts big events from which she has no profit of hosting but just to entertain us, and the event she hosted this month attracted non gamers that probably never even played events hosted game. Even if the event was originally supposted to be MC event to keep us sane in isolation, turned into much bigger event than MC. Besides events she hosts, she is genuinely good friend and entertaining person you just can't hate (eh, Lord knows I tried lmao)

P.S. She doesn't know Toto Africa, do with this information what you want :judgingyou:

Last edited:

Seriously

Pretty 💜 Psycho Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,350
Username: Seriously
Why do I think this user needs to be User of the Month?: Despite regularly being a pain in my ass, she's a great friend, she deserves. Sis goes above and beyond to put together events and competitions for not just ha cult but anybody else brave enough to take part. Times are hard for plenty people lately and Ren just likes to host what she thinks is fun and will give us all a laugh. I may not be a huge gamer myself, but she has an ability to bring us together, whether we thank her for it or not. Continuing to put up with us all while being sick, and in a state of constant germophobe panic, deserves big props.
She's also a hoe for points and trophies, so It'd be a really nice way to show ha we appreciate.
:ppav:

sm maid

Global Star Administrator Events VIP+ Eighth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭11,604
Pronouns
She/Her
Username: sm maid
Why do I think this user needs to be User of the Month: She hosted a whole event by herself in March, including games and a shop system. The event was very important as it happened in a rough time for everyone, it helped many people pass time and have fun and forget about real-life events.

Mimi

ayK Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭32,350
Username: Mimi
Why do I think this user needs to be User of the Month?: I want to nominate her because I love her gdhgr jk I want to nominate her because she deserves it. I think March was tainted with blood because of an idea that came over to her head one fine evening. You cant say March without Madness.. so I think she is an amazing enterpreneur.. but most of all human. I will say it over and over again... she is very funny... Even without realizing it xD And I love the way she hosts.. It is easy to play her games and I enjoy talking to her (even though she doesnt host funny ones that I want) BUT! The most important thing is to have a fun time in this difficult situation and she not only achieved this.. but she went beyond that. She was suffering irl but she learned to cope with it and get on top of things. And I think the most important factor for her to get user of the month is because Renjun's birthday is in March... so... give her ze March!

Top Bottom