Not open for further replies.

roseychu

sungjae's wife Administrator Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭523,571
Pronouns
She/Her
Thanks for a great February everyone! I hope you all enjoy the event and love the theme we got from our theme coordi and mod lead. It is truly pink! Well, now it's time for UotM!

Of course, your vote is important, but staff will also have a say in who is picked.

HERE'S HOW YOU VOTE:

Fill out this form right here:
Username:
My pick:
Why do I think this user needs to be User of the Month?:
You can post here in this thread or PM ME (@roseychu) your vote. Please title the PM "User of the Month March 2020 Vote"

Give us a good explanation as to why, vote only ONCE and don't vote for yourself, please.

The next user of the month will be announced around March 2nd KST.

Thanks everyone!

MVSica

✨🐻Ujung🛰️✨ Donor VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭130,653
Username: MVSica
My pick: @カカロット
Why do I think this user needs to be User of the Month?: I really like their posts and they are friendly but also intelligent. I always enjoy seeing a comment or thread from this user because I know it will be interesting and an honest well thought out opinion!

Dragon of the West

Iroh VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭797,050
Username: ByulHarangBona
Why do I think this user needs to be User of the Month?: Apart from helping to post news, this user have a lot of thoughtful and quality replies to threads.
Username: MVSica
Why do I think this user needs to be User of the Month?: I really like their posts and they are friendly but also intelligent. I always enjoy seeing a comment or thread from this user because I know it will be interesting and an honest well thought out opinion!
Wow! Thank you both for voting for me! :wow:

A

Aerith

Username: Yuna
My pick: @Kyon
Why do I think this user needs to be User of the Month: I'm nominating Kyon not just because he's my husband, but because of everything he does. Prior to joining his most recent team, events, he hosted and took part in games on the forum. It's always great to see those that aren't events host, and I hope we continue to see even more in the future that host unofficially like he's done in the past.

Also, I'm sure no one can forget all of those food threads that were posted~ Case in point, the post above mine.

AKID❀KI

Death's Mistress
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,921,164

sexy cutie

N.FIA / BABY / DEOBI / FOREVER / MYDAY / ONCE Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,376,100
Username: Polaris_Tae
Why do I think this user needs to be User of the Month?: bc their constant food threads actually made me go out and buy some food that I was craving lol
Username: Yuna
Why do I think this user needs to be User of the Month: I'm nominating Kyon not just because he's my husband, but because of everything he does. Prior to joining his most recent team, events, he hosted and took part in games on the forum. It's always great to see those that aren't events host, and I hope we continue to see even more in the future that host unofficially like he's done in the past.

Also, I'm sure no one can forget all of those food threads that were posted~ Case in point, the post above mine.
Username: kimsguardian
My pick: Kyon
Why do I think this user needs to be User of the Month?: bc he's very a good leader, contribute a lot for this forum and ofc bcs he told me to vote for him :hehe:
thank you all so much :heartpar: also @kimsguardian... :wherearethelies:

moue

⥀⥀⥀
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭313,917
Username: softest_bun
My pick: @AKID❀KI
Why do I think this user needs to be User of the Month?: She is awesome and puts her whole heart into her work. If anything, I wish we could make her user of the year.

Saint Ren

So Iconic - User OT Month 4 April , May AND June
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,176,025
Username: Saint Renjun
Why do I think this user needs to be User of the Month?: Valentines event was amazing and honestly Aki went above and beyond, she’s incredibly nice to everyone, she’s super fair and she doesn’t get nearly enough credit for how amazing she is and how much she’s impacted H+, this forum would be lost and inactive without Event team, they dedicate so much of their time and Aki has never once complained or even asked for a thank you

OutroTearTheFirst

Oh, I'm sorry, but nobody does evil the way I do! Fourth Place HoE
Reaction score
On a picnic with gasppepe eating nugget peepo
Plus Coins
⨭55,150
Pronouns
She/Her
Username: OutroTearTheFirst
My pick: Akidoki
Why do I think this user needs to be User of the Month?: She put a lot of work in this event! She was very helpful to everyone and answered everyone’s questions. It was a really cool event and it was executed really nicely! :gasppepe:

yerm

I can make the beat go! Graphics Lead Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,505,706
Pronouns
she/her
Username: yerimmie
My pick: @BlueNose
Why do I think this user needs to be User of the Month?: Blue is always a great person to talk to and a great gamer! Number one cutie on H+, I want to see her rewarded for being such a valuable user on here.

hatmixx

Ain't Nobody Fifth Place HoE VIP+ Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭31,500
Pronouns
No Sana No Life
Username: hatfelt
My pick: @BlueNose
Why do I think this user needs to be User of the Month?: She finally changed her DP and sig to Seohyun <3

BlueNose

Not to say that Im in love with you VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,195,600
Username: BlueNose
My pick: @yerimmie
Why do I think this user needs to be User of the Month?: she made the valentines plus pal badges and they're cute as hell, so i made sure to get them all. She's an overall caring and hardworking person for the forum and i appreciate her presence for the small things she does

Winter Air

🎲
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭933,875
Username: Winter Air
Why do I think this user needs to be User of the Month?: Aki is very kind, helpful, and hardworking. She does a lot of fun stuff for this site, too! Plus, the amount of patience she had to have had for our buffoonery during the Valentine's Fued is unprecedented. I think she absolutely deserves user of the month!

Vampire

Astarion approves. Community Manager Moderator VIP+ Ninth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭84,567
Username: Vampire
Why do I think this user needs to be User of the Month?: She's always putting a TON of effort into this and that, so of course the Valentine's event is no exception! She was even hosting while she had dental pain... like, dental pain is some of the worst pain I know. :peepoblanket: She's also incredibly sweet! :heartublob:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom