Not open for further replies.

roseychu

sungjae's wife Administrator Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭523,571
Pronouns
She/Her
January is almost over. Can you believe it? So many things have happened over the past month! We now need YOUR help to pick a wonderful user who has touched your heart this month.
Of course, your vote is important, but staff will also have a say in who is picked.

HERE'S HOW YOU VOTE:

Fill out this form right here:
Username:
My pick:
Why do I think this user needs to be User of the Month?:
You can post here in this thread or PM ME (@roseychu) your vote. Please title the PM "User of the Month February 2020 Vote"

Give us a good explanation as to why, vote only ONCE and don't vote for yourself, please.

The next user of the month will be announced on February 2nd.

Thanks everyone!

S

Some

Username: SomethingThere
My pick: @Delos
Why do I think this user needs to be User of the Month?: they worked very hard trying to solve the error issue

moue

⥀⥀⥀
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭313,917
Username: softest_bun
My pick: @grainy
Why do I think this user needs to be User of the Month?: because even tho i annoy her all the time, she still deals with me :JudgyDubu:

Bobo

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,100
Username: Bot
My pick: softest_bun
Why do I think this user needs to be User of the Month?: i was between 2 users but uñtimately picked miss llama :palove: Throughout the month she made a lot of inch resting and fun discussion threads and threads promoting jpop and we love ha for that! she's a gfx queen:heartpar:

fromisSakura

Jelly | Seoyeon best girl VIP+ Donor Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,750,150
Username: ByulHarangBona
My pick: @MVSica
Why do I think this user needs to be User of the Month?: She made many interesting threads and one of her thread "The Official STEM Club: H+ Chapter" provide a haven for users to gather and make positive discussions about various topics

UMJI MOODS

엄지는 내 장미 VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭44,434,413
Username:UMJI MOODS
My pick: @MVSica
Why do I think this user needs to be User of the Month?: She started the thread STEM Club: H+ Chapter and got a lot of users enthusiastic, excited and engaged. Only positives have come from this. :)

yerm

I can make the beat go! Graphics Lead Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,505,706
Pronouns
she/her
Username: yerimmie
My pick: @BlueNose
Why do I think this user needs to be User of the Month?: Well, it is tradition for me to nominate Blue every month because she is the number one cutest user but NOW it is an OFFICIAL TITLE thanks to her winning the Cutest User in the Golden Pal Awards!!!!!! HOWEVER, regardless of how cute our supreme Bluwu is I have to commend her for her super awesome contributions to Press especially that super awesome review of Obsession and the fact she was brave enough to only give Obsession a 7.75 out of 10. That braveness alone deserves an award. FINAL POINT: Blue clearly needs another banner to add to her hoard under her name. It just makes sense :sehunehh:

BLUENOSE FOR PRESIDENT 2020

miatheikonic

✶ Zactheik💍nic ✶ VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭200
Username: miatheikonic
My pick: @Seunghee's Eyebrows
Why do I think this user needs to be User of the Month: This user made a lot of interesting threads users visited in a large number, I think he entertained forum users a lot this month when users shied away from making threads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom