WithJuyeon

Girl Group Trash | WJSN ♥ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,009,320
3rd.png

Eunxiao #6 Rewritten
by: WithJuyeon

Xiao feels a pair of arms crawling around her waist as she is thanking everyone for attending her Christmas party. She takes her seat, the pair of arms still wrapped tightly around her.

“You’re so impatient, Juyeon-ah,” she says as she turns to face the clingy girl, a soft smile forming on her face.

“I can’t help it,” Juyeon replies, a pout following her words, causing Xiao to giggle.

Juyeon’s pout — undeniably one of, if not, the cutest thing Xiao has ever laid her eyes on. It never failed to catch her attention. She would always observe the way her pout would eventually turn into the sweetest smile. Xiao feels her heart skip a beat every single time she watches it happen, and today was no exception.

Juyeon notices Xiao staring intently at her lips. She smirks and leans forward, only to stop an inch away from her face. Xiao lets out a barely audible whine, desperation clearly evident in her eyes.

“People are watching,” Juyeon whispers, voice husky. Upon realizing it, a shade of red paints Xiao’s cheeks. She got too absorbed, too lost in their own world. The world only Juyeon is able to bring her into, where time seems to stop — where it's just the two of them, and nothing else matters. The loud, playful bickering of their friends helps Xiao snap out of it, her heart beating at an alarming rate. Juyeon’s giggle doesn’t help either.

Juyeon finally detaches herself from Xiao, earning her an arm around one of her own. Xiao shuffles her seat closer to Juyeon’s. She rests her head on Juyeon's shoulder and gazes off into the distance. Juyeon tilts her head to meet Xiao’s, her smile so proud you would think she had just saved the world. Closing her eyes, she takes a deep breath, inhaling the lavender-scented perfume Xiao had put on. She lets out a contented sigh.

“I love you, Cheng Xiao,” she says as she places a kiss on her head, unfazed by the attention on them.

Xiao blushes, fingers gently caressing the soft skin on Juyeon’s arm. “I love you too, Juyeon.”

fromisSakura

Jelly | Seoyeon best girl VIP+ Donor Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,742,200
I enjoy reading it so much! Especially this line "The world only Juyeon is able to bring her into, where time seems to stop — where it's just the two of them, and nothing else matters."

Top Bottom