Chuang 2021 or Youth With You 3?

boo

*¨*•.¸¸ପଓ VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭294,005
Someone tell me which one is more entertaining because I only have time to watch one :bakacat:

sm maid

Global Star Administrator Events VIP+ Eighth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭60,904
Pronouns
She/Her
I'd say Chuang all the way, personally
but the episodes are reeeeally long. Like 3h-long long
honestly though it entertains me much more and keeps my attention way better than Youth With You

I think each show has their own strengths so it depends on what you like to watch, I particularly think this year the batch of trainees on Chuang is much more interesting, but at the same time Youth With You is going with the concept of no lip sync, pure live singing. Also Youth With You makes it really easy for foreigners to vote, while with Chuang it's much more complicated etc.

Chuang's budget is ridiculously high and Tencent is known for going overboard with the production of stages, housing and the show in general. So if you like flashy stuff you will probably like it, if you want a more natural atmosphere Youth With You would be better

• Love
Reactions: boo

boo

*¨*•.¸¸ପଓ VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭294,005
I'd say Chuang all the way, personally
but the episodes are reeeeally long. Like 3h-long long
honestly though it entertains me much more and keeps my attention way better than Youth With You

I think each show has their own strengths so it depends on what you like to watch, I particularly think this year the batch of trainees on Chuang is much more interesting, but at the same time Youth With You is going with the concept of no lip sync, pure live singing. Also Youth With You makes it really easy for foreigners to vote, while with Chuang it's much more complicated etc.

Chuang's budget is ridiculously high and Tencent is known for going overboard with the production of stages, housing and the show in general. So if you like flashy stuff you will probably like it, if you want a more natural atmosphere Youth With You would be better
Chuang it is then! Hopefully at least one of the trainees can keep me there because 3 hours is so long :palcry:

Top Bottom