OutroTearTheFirst

Oh, I'm sorry, but nobody does evil the way I do! Fourth Place HoE
Reaction score
On a picnic with gasppepe eating nugget peepo
Plus Coins
⨭30,050
Pronouns
She/Her
Okay I'm so surprised that Hu Yetao is so low but he seems very hit and miss with people. I love that Bo Yuan is picking up some votes, not sure if he's anyone's 1 pick or if it's just casual voters but we NEED a vocal and he's bee struggling for years to debut
I heard hu yetao doesn’t really have a large fan base and gets a decent amount of negative comments (at least that’s what the people in this cord I’m in were saying) and doesn’t have many loyal fans

Saint Ren

So Iconic - User OT Month 4 April , May AND June
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,176,025
I heard hu yetao doesn’t really have a large fan base and gets a decent amount of negative comments (at least that’s what the people in this cord I’m in were saying) and doesn’t have many loyal fans

Yeah he has a lot of anti fans cos of his feminism look and his tik toks but I thought maybe his semi decent international fandom would make up for it

Saint Ren

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,176,025
Ew at that flop above my santa :hehe:

We Stan Santa but Liu Yu has such a big fandom, it's nuts

They are really torturing Lelush
Also I’m sad for Ryo​

I was so heartbroken for Ryo, the way they kept zooming in on his face, I really thought he was going to make it.

They need to learn how to build up the elimination tension, cos the chairs + the random calling out of names was not it for me

boo

*¨*•.¸¸ପଓ VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭293,905
This round of performances are a lot better than the first one imo. Fix me is my favorite!
I like how all 5 of them shines and now I know all their names 😅

I don't know if it's just me but Lu Dinghao reminds me of the main from the drama Someday or one day.

Last edited:

Saint Ren

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,176,025
This round of performances are a lot better than the first one imo. Fix me is my favorite!
I like how all 5 of them shines and now I know all their names 😅

I don't know if it's just me but Lu Dinghao reminds me of the main from the drama Someday or one day.

Fix Me was amazing and I even downloaded it. Overall Feng Ding was my fave performance, AK just killed it.

boo

*¨*•.¸¸ପଓ VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭293,905
Fix Me was amazing and I even downloaded it. Overall Feng Ding was my fave performance, AK just killed it.
I like the hook. It's very catchy. only, rap is not the type of music I go for.

OutroTearTheFirst

Oh, I'm sorry, but nobody does evil the way I do! Fourth Place HoE
Reaction score
On a picnic with gasppepe eating nugget peepo
Plus Coins
⨭30,050
Pronouns
She/Her
okay I just finished part one and omg! Hu Yetao's haircut!! He looks so good, but I was so confused when they first showed him hgdhb for a second I didn't know who he was
I liked the performances so far except for lemon and love bird(?)
Caelan was fun on stage, but the team as a whole looked kinda sloppy​

Saint Ren

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,176,025
ahhhhhh Zhou Keyu as number 1 OMFG, I defo think he's the better centre for the group but I was still so shocked. Liu Yu as fourth seems crazy, I'm happy Santa and Rikimaru are holding on to 2 and 3. I just need Caelan and AK to grab the 10th and 11th spots and this will be my dream team

Saint Ren

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,176,025
Updated the top 11 and all the episode links

There seems to be drama on Weibo over the rankings, the biggest controversies are Liu Yu ranking 4th, Zhou Keyu ranking 1st, Oscar being a royal pick and ranking 5th, and Mika ranking 6th when the data supposedly shows that Mika and Liu Yu should be higher.

Hiroto's fansite have also paused their activities after RBW's statement over One China / Taiwan, it's likely that if they don't fundraise he won't be able to rise higher and might fall from his 12th spot.

Nieve

Nugu
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭244,640
not Chuang only letting us vote for 2 trainees just when I started to get attached to more than just Riki and Santa :peepoblanket:

• Sad
Reactions: boo
Top Bottom