BREAKING NEWS Chuu is no longer a member of LOONA

kimsguardian

◗▐⯊▄▌◖◖▐⯊◖ Sixth Place HoETop Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭100,192,899
Pronouns
He/Him
chuu abusive language towards staff? chuu the most innocent idol i know did that?? what a nonsense lol
not surprising but it still sucks, f u bbc!! :angry:

Last edited:

Seunghee's Eyebrows

그댄 나의 Angel Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭13,457,438
chuu abusive language towards staff? chuu the most innocent idol i know did that?? what a nonsense lol
not surprising but it still sucks, f u bbc!! :angry:
ikr. i mean looks can be deceiving but this is one of the most innocent ones out there
she's playing pokemon in a subway full of boomers ffs
Dqxb-wXXQAcSPd7.jpg%3Alarge

Astro

Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,650,100
If you’re gonna claim all this bs bbc you better back it up cause Chuu is definitely about to sue y’all lol

MVSica

✨🐻Ujung🛰️✨ Donor VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭130,653
:TeaPar: we all know she was done with that company, but the abuse/violence allegations are pretty low. On a related note, how in the world does BBC think Loona will function with out their only really star/money maker kicked out of the group. Half of Loona fans are Chuu fans, that's pretty much the dumbest thing they could of done making Chuu out to be violent, like who could believe that? Well I wish nothing but the best for Chuu. As for Loona I hope the girls can find a way out of the company asap.

Last edited:

Vampire

IDLE TRANSFIGURATION Community Manager Moderator VIP+ Ninth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭79,700
I'm sure everyone was expecting her to leave at some point, but these abusive behavior claims are... doubtful lol.

Master Of Species

💮Flower Knight💮 Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,060,725
I can't believe the bullshit Blockberry said about her! BLOCKBERRY IS SO TRASH! How dare they trying to defame her that way!
Staffs who work with her already said she is the most caring and hardworking person. Even when she was not feeling well, she was always there to fulfill the schedules.
DUDE I'M SO MAD! Cuz EVERYONE knows what they trying to do accusing her of mistreating the staffs, They are trying to get away as the nice guys who protect their employees. What makes no sense!

Top Bottom