Plus Coins
⨭8,468,746

Dragon of the West

Iroh VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭797,050
:whaaat::whaaat::whaaat:

Said it from the beginning that those who were working on this thing were just wasting their time and leading people into having false hope. I'm looking forward to what the future holds for the girls now that all of this is over and companies can start announcing plans.

Whisky23

"Kind but not soft" Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭104,200
Pronouns
Stud/Studmuffin
A long-term Produce group is never going to be an ideal arrangement. Traditionally, you have the members and the agency splitting the profits in some kind of fashion, and even that is subject to the occasional drama and dispute. Throw in a behemoth like CJ into the mix, and everyone is going to end up with a much smaller piece of the cake. The initial agreement would have heavily weighted in favor of CJ since the group was premised on their show, and at that point the group's potential was still unknown. But I doubt the agencies or the members would have been willing to maintain the current arrangement, nor would CJ have been to willing to reduce their own take substantially. I guess they all couldn't agree on how much less cake each was willing to take.

I hope for everyone's sake that the money gets distributed back properly and without much drama.

Top Bottom