CJ ENM will hold an emergency press conference today

S

Some

My " vote " is that that they are gonna " apologize " and say nothing about izone and x1 .

baby_g

Lurker Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,250
gonna laugh if they're trying to pin this on some "rogue" pd acting alone narrative

Whisky23

"Kind but not soft" Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭104,200
Pronouns
Stud/Studmuffin
I suspect CJ E&M has been delaying their announcement as long as possible, hoping that people's anger will cool off and that they'll be in a holiday (charitable) mood when CJ reveals that they won't be disbanding X1 or IZONE. Their Produce groups are too much of a money maker to unwind, so they won't give up without a struggle. Especially when they're facing a substantial amount of fines and lawsuits for manipulating votes.

Over the years, I've come to realize that public groveling and the bowing of heads don't really hold much value nowadays as East Asia / Asia likes to play up. Japan...SK...anywhere, really. Too many instances of crooks and idiots showing public contrition while continuing to misbehave or paying only lip service towards making up for their wrongs. Sorry not sorry, basically. We'll just have to see how knetz react to the "apology".

lingyi

Stan
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭73,925
I wouldn't be surprised if the indictment hearing is coming to a close and they're trying to do a preemptive strike to beat the announcement.

Grape Soda

SKZ Simp 🍇🍇🍇 Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,180,125
Well this is damn late.
Let those groups and their fans know if they are being disbanded. Instead of bullshit

lingyi

Stan
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭73,925
Top Bottom