Seungwoo message to Victon :weep:

AHH DON'T CRY :somicry::somicry:

boo

*¨*•.¸¸ପଓ VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭294,005
Victon message to Seungwoo:

[Seungsik] Swoo hyung, you were by our side for so long... But I don't think of this as a goodbye, since you're only gone for a moment. I didn't expect we'd part so I'm regretful... I'll wait until he returns so we can be on stage together

[Chan] ...thank you Swoo hyung. I don't know if your leg is ok or not. Us two were trainees for so long, now that my rival is gone it's no fun anymore. I hope you stay healthy and we can meet again.

[Byungchan] I'm happy for victon and alices since Swoo left a video letter. Swoo always said Byungchan you will start being busy (?) So always do your best. Don't worry I will! So quickly return. Don't have a hard time where you are now, please be safe. Ily.

[Sejun] Yes... Honestly I'm really surprised (about video letter). Our eldest hyung who was always beside us left suddenly so we had a rough time. We prepared so hard for the fanmeeting but after seeing his video msg, I am full of emotions. I believe Swoo will see this video response so, If your leg hurts go to the hospital, if you are hurt please say you are hurt, please don't bear that weight on your own. Let's only be apart for 2 yrs and when you return let's be together forever

[Subin] Swoo hyung! I don't know if you'll see this but, ppl always say you don't know what you got till it's gone. From trainee days till TOS promotions you were a reliable hyung. Don't worry about us during your busy schedule we will do fine so don't worry about us --i keep saying that. Hyung I'm all grown up(?) so just do well and return to us. We'll be fine in the meantime.

[Hanse] Idk why I can't control my emotions. Truthfully when Swoo left, I kept thinking about him every night. He went on that show for our team. I think it's thanks to Byungchan and Swoo that we are able to stand on stage again. Till the end Swoo always carried burdens by himself. I'm worried he might be hurt by himself again. The thought we can't do stages together is regretful. Today it's our first time standing on stage as 6 do I was trying not to think of Swoo but I'm still happy. I asked the manager if Swoo is sending a video message but he lied saying it would probably not happen!! But I'm still happy. Swoo hyung I'll always do my best. I love you.

A CRYING FEST :weep: :weep: READY FOR ROUND 2 when the subs are up :tears: :tears:

Seungsik's official leader speech:
I happened to become leader, I have this a lot of thought even now. It feels strange, I was always thinking how to help out Swoo as the 2nd eldest but now being the eldest u realized how hard it must have been on Swoo. So I will be a hyung who helps Victon improve, together with the members. Rather than burdens, I want to become a member who brings great stages to you.

CR: ava @uwubyung

boo

*¨*•.¸¸ପଓ VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭294,005

Hanse BEST BOY
always giving us OT7 :hearteu:

Last edited:
Top Bottom