chomp chomp

your heart's not broken, it's only growing
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,800
Pronouns
She/Her
unknown.png
Oh no! At the Hallyu+ X Content+ gala, there was a homicide! Beloved bunny, Molang, was murdered. As if it wasn't confusing enough with the large guestlist - all of the evidence has been scattered!! Help solve this crime for 200k plus coins and one orb! To begin your journey, you will have to follow the link attached to the invitation!

I must mention: this will be a mess. This is mostly a trial, so just play with the sense of fun.

Winner (first person to submit) gets 200k coins and an orb!
Everyone else gets whatever I have left :poggers:

There are essentially 3 levels:

Th
e Weapon
There are 15 riddles on the main page. Your task to to figure out which of the riddles will lead you to the next level. Once you have solved the riddle, you will add it to the end of the tumblr link.

i.e.:
The riddle answer is candy

https://[the website].com/candy

As stated on the main page, not every link leads somewhere and just because it does lead somewhere doesn't mean it will be the correct place.
The SuspectAfter accessing the dossiers, you will be given another puzzle to solve. There will be 3 options to choose from, so choose carefully. Once you have solved the puzzle, follow the link of the dossier and submit the answer as the password.

The way the puzzle works is that each line denotes the amount of letters from the answer that are present in the line. Through process of elimination, you will be able to figure out what the word is.
The RoomYou will be given a list of suspects. Once you are here, you must check through the list. Be careful, as some scenes are not what they seem. There are 3 rooms that are repeated, but only one of those rooms has the secret message that is a confession.

Once you have cleared the final level, in a private message on H+ with the subject: Evidence by [username] (don't worry about formatting), send me the message:

[x] murdered Molang with a [x] in the [x]

The first person to do this will win the game.

All H+ rules apply and you are not allowed to work with others on this!

You can jump in at any time, however keep in mind the difference in time.

Player list:
1. Blue
2. Baymax
3. Akidoki
4. Zoo
5. Outro
6. Chu
7. Ren

THIS GAME MEANT FOR DESKTOP

You can try mobile, but it will be very difficult​

Last edited:

Stannie

Philippians 4:11-13
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,001
Will this last more than 2 hours? I have to go out at 1pm. If not pls smu :poggers:

chomp chomp

your heart's not broken, it's only growing
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,800
Pronouns
She/Her
You can use any resource aside from another person btw :partydogo:

Last edited:

Baymax

(•—•)
Reaction score