ANNOUNCEMENT Contribute to Hallyu+'s Halloween Playlist! (SUGGESTIONS CLOSED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Galaxy

TvJnT6wl_o.png

SUGGESTIONS CLOSED! THANK YOU EVERYONE!

There is no Halloween party without a good playlist!

Our Social Media/Press Team Pumpkins (BlueNose, Rektinq, Vampire and Galaxy) want to create the perfect playlist
for Halloween, with the help of users and other staff members.
We would like everyone to suggest ONE song (Kpop, Jpop or Cpop) to add to the playlist!

Social Media/Press Team will pick 8 songs among all choices to feature in a special article
that will be posted on October 31st.
If your song gets selected, you'll be rewarded ;)

All songs (minus troll suggestions... but we know our users wouldn't dare!) will be added to the playlist we will create on Spotify and Youtube.
Thank you very much in advance for your participation!

Last edited by a moderator:

Pandaa

Nations Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭648,272
i nominate twice candy pop, because similar to the song, at halloween ppl dress up and ask for candy :ShockedPar:

Baymax

(•—•)
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭13,550
Does the youtube video have to come from official channels? :sadpepe:

G

Galaxy

Does the youtube video have to come from official channels? :sadpepe:

A song can only be selected for the article if it is uploaded on an official channel (we can't use any non-official content for copyrights issues). However, if you really can't find any, you can send us a non-official video, and we'll add the song to the Spotify playlist if we find it there.

i nominate twice candy pop, because similar to the song, at halloween ppl dress up and ask for candy :ShockedPar:

Please fill the form so we can take the suggestion into account! ^^

Baymax

(•—•)
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭13,550
A song can only be selected for the article if it is uploaded on an official channel (we can't use any non-official content for copyrights issues). However, if you really can't find any, you can send us a non-official video, and we'll add the song to the Spotify playlist if we find it there.

No worries, it's understandable! The song is really nowhere to be found since it's quite old and Japanese music on Spotify is dire... :sejeongcry:

I'll share what I wanted to send bc this may have been a great opener and it's a fun song. :shablob:

G

Galaxy

No worries, it's understandable! The song is really nowhere to be found since it's quite old and Japanese music on Spotify is dire... :sejeongcry:

I'll share what I wanted to send bc this may have been a great opener and it's a fun song. :shablob:

That was indeed a good choice from what I can hear :sejeongcry: if you can think of something else before the deadline, don't hesitate to participate ^^

G

Galaxy

@cabb The song you recommended was already suggested! You can give us another one if you want, so you can have your individual entry ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom