ANNOUNCEMENT (CLOSED, THANK YOU EVERYONE!) Contribute to Press Team's Winter/Christmas Playlist Article! (AND WIN PRIZES!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Galaxy

christmas_playlist.png

Are you ready to celebrate Christmas on Hallyu+?
If the answer is yes, then it's time to help us create the perfect playlist for December celebrations!

Santa_cap.png

Four of our Press Team members (BlueNose, meltrosz, miatheikonic, Nara) are ready to receive your recommendations!
Just like we did for our
Halloween, we would like everyone to suggest ONE song to include in this new playlist
(Kpop, Jpop or Cpop).
The song doesn't absolutely need to be Christmas themed, but it must be perfect for winter!

SUGGESTIONS ARE CLOSED! SEE YOU ON DECEMBER 21ST FOR THE ARTICLE!

Santa_cap.png

All songs will be sent to the four writers anonymously, which is why this thread is locked.
If you have any question about this contest,
please head here.
I will recap all songs in this post as I receive them. If you suggest something that was already chosen, I'll @ you in this thread so you can send a new form.

8 of these suggested songs will be featured in a special article that will be posted on December 21st.
If your song gets selected, you will be rewarded with Plus Coins and trophy points!

All songs (minus troll suggestions... but we know our users wouldn't dare!) will be added to the playlist we will create on Spotify and Youtube.

Thank you very much in advance for your participation!

❤​

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom