I can make the beat go! Graphics Lead Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,505,706
Pronouns
she/her
unknown.png

Welcome to Corner Candy Shop!​

This is a club dedicated to graphic designers and design enthusiasts! We are aiming to get together people from H+ and create many beautiful things!

First, let’s get some points out of the way:

• This is not a shop. The work displayed here is not in exchange for any non-event related exchange of coins.
  • No one here has any obligation to accept a request. If you want to request from someone, private message that person!
  • Do not treat this thread as a free shop. Members are here to expand their portfolio, as well as share tips.
  • Do not claim any work as yours, if you are not the creator of the piece.
  • An image being posted here does not automatically give you the freedom of use. If you see something you like, contact the designer, directly, to ask about use.
  • Be sure to take criticism as well as you can. In the end it is your work, so take advice on your own terms.
  • Criticism that borders abusive will not be tolerated. If criticism contains strong language or targets a user in a way that does more harm than good, a mod will be contacted.

Requirements

• You do not need to be on GFX team.
  • You do not need to be a graphic designer, or seeking entry to the field through school or experience. You do not need any experience in graphic design.
  • You do not need to join any events hosted on this thread. All events are optional, and voluntary.
This club is not only for GFX artists, but also enthusiasts. So feel free to join!

Events

[Events are not affiliated with Events team, and therefore will not yield elite gamer points]​

• Every so often, an event will be posted. Some events will have prizes while others will not. A topic will be posted, and everyone who is a part of the club will be allowed to submit a gfx.
  • While it is voluntary to enter these events, after a certain amount of events, a photobook challenge will be posted. In order to enter the photobook challenge you must submit for all events during the cycle. For example,
  • If there are 4 events during the month of July, you must have submitted ALL 4, in order to enter the photobook challenge.
  • Photobook challenge will always have a prize of a disclosed amount of coins.
  • Winner has the option to design the OP for the month.
  • A user cannot win photo book twice in a row. Your book will still be rated, but the option of the win will be off the table.
Round Table

We know everyone hates presentations but - you might have a shot to overcome it!

With round table a user can volunteer to post a tutorial on any gfx related task. It can be a post, a video, a written guide etc. The goal time is within a week of the assignment, but the schedule is fluid. Even if you don't feel like an expert, there is always someone who needs to learn more. Even if it is as simple as "how to make a gif."

Stay in touch on Discord!

If you have any questions or need help just PM yerm, or BlueNose!

Next Topic: Coming Soon

Previous Topics:

Topic 1:
You! (published September 29th)
Topic 2: Colors³ (published October 7th)
Topic 3: Spooky Squad (published October 16th)
Topic 4: Album Covers (published November 7th)
Topic 5: Concept Showdown // Zenith | Venus Vendetta (published December 5th)
Topic 6: Calendar (published January 15th)
Topic 7: Client's Choice (published January 29th)
Topic 8: Client's Choice (published January 29th)​

Last edited:

yerm

I can make the beat go! Graphics Lead Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,505,706
Pronouns
she/her
Cards

• Each member will be given a template for the OP cards upon entrance. Everyone is responsible for having their card created. All that we ask is that you do not exceed the dimensions of the card.
  • The template is a .psd file, which is normally opened in Photoshop but can also be opened in Gimp if you don't have Photoshop!
  • If you cannot create your own card, request in the thread to see if anyone is willing to help. Please put the user’s name in your card, in the designated spot. It is also alright if you prefer to use the template given.
  • You must keep profile info and dimensions on the card.
  • Once the card is completed, @ yerimmie on our Discord server to let me know I can add it to the OP. The cards are posted in #card-submissions but tag me in #general. If you want to share your card on the thread instead, @ me in the post!

SPOILER_unknown.png
SPOILER_unknown.png
SPOILER_unknown.png
SPOILER_unknown.png
SPOILER_unknown.png
20190919_142829_0000.png
noname.png
Seri_GFX_card.png
3SRhUX7.png
AKI_CARD.png
oKj2Gy1.png
FYw7A7y.png
card-1.png
image0.jpg
mWqI8PX.gif
Card.jpg
blub.png
Card.png

unknown.png

Last edited:

MicrowavedTea

10vely Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭236,362
On my way to make my card then :sip:

OK, but i wanna ask: Is the card has to have all the "Interest/Fav GFX style/Level/Tagline" parts? Or we can customize on our own?

Last edited:
Top Bottom