Countdown to Ha:tfelt's (Park Yeeun/Yenny) Birthday - My top 5 Ha:tfelt Songs: #2 - Ain't Nobody

hatmixx

Ain't Nobody Fifth Place HoE VIP+ Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭34,350
Pronouns
No Sana No Life
Hello! It's time for the second to last installment of my top 5 Ha:tfelt songs! Please check below for more wonderful music!

Part 1 - Honorable Mentions
Part 2 - #5 Sky Gray
Part 3 - #4 Truth
Part 4 - #3 Bluebird

#2 Ain't Nobody

"'Ain't Nobody" is the first single released by Ha:tfelt as a solo artist, and what a banger it was. I still remember the first time I heard the song. A friend of mind suggested it to me. At the time i was just over a year into kpop, i had heard of the Wonder Girls, but not enough to know who Yenny was. I wasn't expecting much but from the first moment i heard her voice, i knew this was different. I was absolutely taken back by how different the song felt from the kpop i had heard. To this day there hasn't been a single song that impacted me upon first listen like this song did. After checking out the song, i checked out her album and was instantly pulled into being a Ha:tfelt fan. The genuine artistry is just so evident in everything she does. The mini doc below shows what kind of artist and person she is.

Also, from another interview regarding her choosing the title track, you can see how dedicated she was to her work and pushing for "Ain't Nobody" as he title track.

During an interview with a local news outlet, the idol confessed, “Park Jin Young and I fought a lot while producing my album,” and laughed, “It was like a World War III.”

“The war begun with choosing the title track,” she said, and continued, “I liked the third track, ‘Ain’t Nobody,’ but ‘Bond‘ is the only sexy song [on the album]. As expected, Park Jin Young PD liked that song, and he recommended it to be the title track. He argued that ‘We can see your unique sexiness though it.'”

When asked how she feels about having conflicting opinions with her boss, she explained, “In no way do I consider sexy concepts to be bad. However, if I went forward with a sexy concept, I felt like my other songs written with sincerity would be ignored.”

“Choosing a song that only shows my outer appearance would unable me to show the real me. That is why I fought until the end,” she expressed her determination to debut with a meaningful song.

In the end, for me, there Ain't Nobody like Ha:tfelt, and there's no song to better represent her than this one.
:tears:

Top Bottom