Countdown to Ha:tfelt's (Park Yeeun/Yenny) Birthday - My top 5 Ha:tfelt Songs: #4 - Truth

hatmixx

Ain't Nobody Fifth Place HoE VIP+ Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭15,850
Pronouns
No Sana No Life
Hello and welcome back to my countdown to Ha:tfelts's birthday by counting down my top 5 favorite Ha:tfelt songs! If you missed Part 1 and Paert 2 they are below!

Part 1 - Honorable Mentions
Part 2 - #5 Sky Gray

#4 - Truth

Truth is the second track on her debut EP 'Me?' This song was such a surprise when i first heard it because how many kpop songs sound like this? The tone is so brooding, and lyrics are just so honest. Yenny is literally begging for truth....just once. I think what gets me most about this song is the emotion that Yenny conveys through her tone. You can really hear the pain in her voice.

One thing i want to mention outside of Yenny is her collaboration with Min Lee "collapsedone" His resume is pretty impressive, he's most recently worked on Fromis_9's new song and with groups such as Itzy and Twice. But, his collaborations with Ha:tfelt are just outta this world, and true art. I just think he absolutely crushes capturing the tone of what Yenny is looking for in a composition, and it's especially apparent in this song.

Top Bottom