GAME+ Couple's Set Contest | Enter by 12PM EST on 20th Feb [Finished]

BlessMeAchoo

Excuse My Charisma
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭201,500
GgMMHTJ.png

To enter the contest, simply make a matching set with your partner and post below.

It doesn't have to be identical sets, but it needs to be related.

When you enter, please give a brief explanation/ description for your sets.

You must make your sets yourselves (at least one person in the couple has to have made it).

The sets will be judged by a panel of judges.

The criteria for judging will be: Aesthetics, creativity, meaning and originality.

You will have until 12pm EST on the 20th to enter.

The results will be revealed on 21st.

Once you have entered the competition, please do not change your set until the competition is over.

Once you have entered you may not change your entry, so only enter once you are both happy with your sets.

Prizes:

1st place: 30 elite points, 30K PC, 3 orbs, 30 Tickets, GIF Stamp & Love Journal
2nd Place: 20 elite points, 20K PC, 2 orbs, 27 Tickets
3rd place: 10 elite points, 10K PC, 1 orb, 25 Tickets
Participation: 5 elite points, 2.5K PC, no orbs, 7 Tickets

Chomiczewska

Hamster First Place HoE Chomi
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭25,168,549
Me and @Bchip are signing up :peepopbirthday:

Our sets show steps on how to find yourself someone:
1. Getting them interested in you with a cool introduction
2. Making them fall for you with your cuteness
3. Showing off your hidden skills
4. Congratz - you own their heart now~

BlessMeAchoo

Excuse My Charisma
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭201,500
Does set include badges?
Nope, the set just includes your DP and signature
Me and @Bchip are signing up :peepopbirthday:

Our sets show steps on how to find yourself someone:
1. Getting them interested in you with a cool introduction
2. Making them fall for you with your cuteness
3. Showing off your hidden skills
4. Congratz - you own their heart now~
Noted~ :palove:

Saint Ren

So Iconic - User OT Month 4 April , May AND June
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,176,025
For our set we picked the Kamado siblings, Nezuko and Tanjiro. We chose this pair because we think they show love in it's greatest form. Tanjiro is a demon slayer, whilst his younger sister Nezuko is a demon.

In the world of Demon Slayers, they should feel no bond, no love, no loyalty to each other, whatever familial bond they had should have died out as soon as Nezuko was transformed but the Kamado siblings simply refused. Tanjiro carries his sister on his back in a box to protect her from the sun, he defends her at every opportunity and he loves her unconditionally. Nezuko is one of the few demons to never drink human blood, to protect not only her brother but other humans against her fellow demons. Time and time again the Kamado siblings protect each other.

My Set shows 2 scenes, 1 is when Nezuko first turns into a demon and tries to attack her brother and the next is just days later when she over comes her nature to save his life. Bobo's set also shows two scenes, the first is of Tanjiro saving Nezuko's life and the second is when he thought he'd lost his sister to her demonic nature but she hugs him and he bursts into happy tears. Despite the trauma of losing their entire family to demons and living in a world that tells them they can't love each other anymore, that they're now too different, that human and demon can never co-exist - The two continue to prove the world wrong

Bobo

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,100
For our set we picked the Kamado siblings, Nezuko and Tanjiro. We chose this pair because we think they show love in it's greatest form. Tanjiro is a demon slayer, whilst his younger sister Nezuko is a demon.

In the world of Demon Slayers, they should feel no bond, no love, no loyalty to each other, whatever familial bond they had should have died out as soon as Nezuko was transformed but the Kamado siblings simply refused. Tanjiro carries his sister on his back in a box to protect her from the sun, he defends her at every opportunity and he loves her unconditionally. Nezuko is one of the few demons to never drink human blood, to protect not only her brother but other humans against her fellow demons. Time and time again the Kamado siblings protect each other.

My Set shows 2 scenes, 1 is when Nezuko first turns into a demon and tries to attack her brother and the next is just days later when she over comes her nature to save his life. Bobo's set also shows two scenes, the first is of Tanjiro saving Nezuko's life and the second is when he thought he'd lost his sister to her demonic nature but she hugs him and he bursts into happy tears. Despite the trauma of losing their entire family to demons and living in a world that tells them they can't love each other anymore, that they're now too different, that human and demon can never co-exist - The two continue to prove the world wrong
Periodt​

BlessMeAchoo

Excuse My Charisma
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭201,500

Noted~ :palove:

Chiharu

The Worst Girl in the World Events VIP+ Tenth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭11,427,232

Not @ Ren using Demon Slayer after dropping it

Baymax

(•—•)
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭13,550
Submitting with @Chiharu with set drawn by scratch :bakacat:

We decided to create a set using characters to represent us, or ones that have some sort of affiliation to us. Using Kingdom Hearts as the main inspiration, our focus is on the Paopu Fruit, which is a star-shaped fruit found on Destiny Islands. According to legend of the fruit, "If two people share one, their destinies become intertwined. They'll remain a part of each other's lives no matter what."​
To us, our Paopu fruit is H+’s Valentine’s event; upon signing up for the event, we didn’t really know who we’d be partnering up with but we were eventually brought together. As we share this experience and have our “destinies” intertwined, we’ve gotten to know each other better and discovered that we have more in common than we expected.​
Regardless of what happens after this event, we'll remain connected and will always be able to find our way back to each other.​

Last edited:

Chiharu

The Worst Girl in the World Events VIP+ Tenth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭11,427,232
Submitting with @Chiharu :bakacat:

We decided to create a set using characters to represent us, or ones that have some sort of affiliation to us. Using Kingdom Hearts as the main inspiration, our focus is on the Paopu Fruit, which is a star-shaped fruit found on Destiny Islands. According to legend of the fruit, "If two people share one, their destinies become intertwined. They'll remain a part of each other's lives no matter what."​
To us, our Paopu fruit is H+’s Valentine’s event; upon signing up for the event, we didn’t really know who we’d be partnering up with but we were eventually brought together. As we share this experience and have our “destinies” intertwined, we’ve gotten to know each other better and discovered that we have more in common than we expected.​
Regardless of what happens after this event, we'll remain connected and will always be able to find our way back to each other.​
:heartublob:

OutroTearTheFirst

Oh, I'm sorry, but nobody does evil the way I do! Fourth Place HoE
Reaction score
On a picnic with gasppepe eating nugget peepo
Plus Coins
⨭53,700
Pronouns
She/Her
Submitting with @Nara
:gasppepe:

As both of us are BTS fans we chose their most recent music videos are our set. One of the sets is bright and fun, while the other dark. Both of these songs have a similar feeling when they are analyzed with their respective music videos, but are packaged very differently. Nara and I are similar to our sets in the way that we get our points across. We write our words quite differently even though we share a similar meaning, but we reach an understanding with each other regardless of that.

roseychu

sungjae's wife Administrator Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭523,571
Pronouns
She/Her
Submitting with @Nara

As both of us are BTS fans we chose their most recent music videos are our set. One of the sets is bright and fun, while the other dark. Both of these songs have a similar feeling when they are analyzed with their respective music videos, but are packaged very differently. Nara and I are similar to our sets in the way that we get our points across. We write our words quite differently even though we share a similar meaning, but we reach an understanding with each other regardless of that.
can you reupload the second image in your sig? its not working for me

Lilac

fearless of adventure Third Place HoE Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,233,258
Submitting with @Nara

:heartpar:

sm maid

Global Star Administrator Events VIP+ Eighth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭24,904
Pronouns
She/Her
I'm entering with @Turtle

Our concept is lovestagram. We wanted to portray the fluttering feeling of the early stages of love, when you get butterflies in your stomach the moment the person you like texts you, or when you go on dates and post couple pictures on social media. :heartublob:

While thinking of ideas for this, we discovered that we both like Lucas and Jungwoo together, and that brought us closer, and NCT is an interest we have in common so we decided to use them for our matching sets :bakacat:

@Chomiczewska I didn't realize you had already made a heart-shaped dp, I'm so sorry ours is similar pls don't sue me dfhgkhdf :viva:

Top Bottom