Mirela

Idol
Early Supporters
Single and Proud
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭7,465

Credit: Soompi

He didn't apologize for dating, just for not being able to tell the fans the news himself. Glad to know even facing backlash he still knows what is wrong and what is right and dating is definitely not wrong.

The letter was posted on his private fancafe but reporters are taking it out and spreading it so that's why I'm posting it too.

paradise.mp3

HEART BOOM BOOM GIRL YOU KILLING ME
Early Supporters
Single and Proud
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭58,605
  • Certified ARMY
  • Certified Orbit
  • Certified InSomnia
  • NMB48's Shiroma Miru
He didn’t have to do this but he did so sweet :wae:

I hope when he comebacks he actually performs on a music show but the industry is filled with petty bitches

vitaminplus

You, you better think TWICE
Early Supporters
Single and Proud
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,765
  • Certified ONCE
  • TWICE's SaiDa
  • TWICE's Momo
  • TWICE's Jihyo
Didn't have to say sorry feels a bit shitty but i guess he has a lot of crazy fans so better to calm them down a bit ?!?!

jk123

☆𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓇☆
Early Supporters
Single and Proud
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,350
Even though, i feel like they are not gonna get married and have kids in the future, i hope they can treasure each other time and feelings right now.

Mirela

Idol
Early Supporters
Single and Proud
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭7,465
Didn't have to say sorry feels a bit shitty but i guess he has a lot of crazy fans so better to calm them down a bit ?!?!
He feels sorry because media kept implying Daniel only received support and strength from Jihyo and he wanted to let fans see he knows how much they have fought for him and that they were the ones who inspired him to continue when the times were rough. It's a letter to show their relationship hasn't changed, he still wants to be better, keep a good image and give back the support he has received.

vitaminplus

You, you better think TWICE
Early Supporters
Single and Proud
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,765
  • Certified ONCE
  • TWICE's SaiDa
  • TWICE's Momo
  • TWICE's Jihyo
He feels sorry because media kept implying Daniel only received support and strength from Jihyo and he wanted to let fans see he knows how much they have fought for him and that they were the ones who inspired him to continue when the times were rough. It's a letter to show their relationship hasn't changed, he still wants to be better, keep a good image and give back the support he has received.
Oh nice then

♥LaLiShi♥

Lurker
Early Supporters
Single and Proud
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭850
Thank God he didn't apologized for dating !! Don't even give these delulus the feeling their are in the right.

gonesies

chimichanga
Early Supporters
Single and Proud
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭150
Well they did not respond well to the letter :(

But at any rate, I hope they're both okay and happy!

zai

HIP HOP RAPPER
Early Supporters
Single and Proud
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭25,890
I hope this will be the start of shifting mindset about idols dating. He was sweet but he still prove himself to make music and perform.