Dating advice?

minimoo

✨ᵗʰᵉʸ/ᵗʰᵉᵐ✨
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭267,331
I wanna start looking for a girlfriend

Like I do but like I don't wanna do online dating or anything

I've just always wanted someone to confess that they have a crush on me, but it'll literally never happen because I'm ugly and annoying but like :/

Help me :sejeongcry: :sejeongcry::sejeongcry::sejeongcry:

No.1

Idol Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭292,855
I hope I don't come off as condescending here, but a lot of people who call themselves ugly just need to put more effort into themselves, haircuts that suit them, style their hair, fitting clothes and accessories, exercise and such; there's nothing wrong with preening yourself and wanting to look good. It's not the end all, but it helps build up your confidence and that in turn makes you more attractive.

Also maybe lowering your standards a bit. The truth is that most of us are average as fuck, but that's not to say we're incapable of finding an absolutely lovely person or be that for someone else.

The only way to get into a relationship is to put yourself out there though. Singlesness will not magically sort itself out.

minimoo

✨ᵗʰᵉʸ/ᵗʰᵉᵐ✨
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭267,331
There's a girl I really like but she doesn't like me back :(
I hope I don't come off as condescending here, but a lot of people who call themselves ugly just need to put more effort into themselves, haircuts that suit them, style their hair, fitting clothes and accessories, exercise and such; there's nothing wrong with preening yourself and wanting to look good. It's not the end all, but it helps build up your confidence and that in turn makes you more attractive.

Also maybe lowering your standards a bit. The truth is that most of us are average as fuck, but that's not to say we're incapable of finding an absolutely lovely person or be that for someone else.

The only way to get into a relationship is to put yourself out there though. Singlesness will not magically sort itself out.

yerm

I can make the beat go! Graphics Lead Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,505,706
Pronouns
she/her
Good luck! I'm not really a good person to give advice here but a positive mentality will go a long way :heartublob:

Top Bottom