Bchip

ᴀ ʜ ɢ ᴀ s ᴇ Events VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,741,650
Pronouns
He/Him
Closing-thread.png

The gates are now open, the survivors are free to escape and The Entity is no longer haunting Hallyu+.
The nightmare is over!

First of all, thank you to everyone who joined us at this Event! Hopefully, we were able to entertain and distract you in these tough times.

During Dead By Hallyuween, more than 50 charges were made on generators, surpassing the main goal and unlocking the unique item for the top player. Thank you to all brave survivors who risked their lives (and points) for that!
We hosted 10 games, including the comeback of our beloved Set Contest. Plus, more than 30 players participated in this year's Halloween event. We are all very grateful!

Without further ado, here are the Dead By Hallyuween top 8 players:

8th place:
@Belrockangel - 3 points

7th place:
@Nara - 3 points

6th place:
@Baymax - 3 points

5th place:
@OutroTearTheFirst - 4 points

4th place:
@dodo - 4 points

3rd place:
@Chomiczewska - 5 points

2nd place:
@anh - 8 points

1st place:
@Stannie - 8 points

(All ties were solved through the tiebreak rules. If you have any questions about that, you can check the "Rules" section on the Event main thread.)

Congratulations to our winners! All 8 players will be getting a TEMPORARY GIF STAMP and an ESCAPE KEY (exclusive shop item).
On top of that, Stannie, the top player, will be able to claim an UNIQUE ITEM.
This week you'll be contacted via PM with instructions.

And let's not forget that all prizes claimed by all players through the Bloodweb are permanent. They'll be distributed by Shop+ Team and Awards Team very soon. So if you still have Bloodpoints left, don't forget to use them. The Bloodweb Thread will be open for a little longer: you now have until November 10th.

Once again, thank you to all players and Hallyu+ staff that made this possible. You are all amazing!
See you soon!

tenor.gif

Stannie

Philippians 4:11-13
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,001
Thanks everyone for your participation! Really glad to see some new faces/non-gamers participating as well :poggers:

Thanks Chip for leading this event so well :heartublob:

RNG loves me :ToughPar:

UMJI MOODS

엄지는 내 장미 VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭43,112,313
I had a lot of fun as Halloween is my favourite holiday. I was also glad that there was plenty of things to do that didn't require having a computer to participate in since I am only on mobile. A big thank you to the Events staff for all the hard work that they put in to this.
❤​

Bellamy

Be strong, be brave〰 VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭29,760,214
Pronouns
She/Her
WOW i honestly can't believe i'm in the top 8 :MomoShook:

Thank you so much to the whole Event Team, everything was really cool and fun:LovePar: + congrats to all the winners:shablob:

Baymax

(•—•)
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭9,400
I wasn't expecting to place so this was a nice surprise :poggers:
Thank you for the event and congratulations to everyone!

Top Bottom