Reaction score
camping outside vixx's concert in my dreams
Plus Coins
⨭872,641
  • VIXX's N
  • Certified Starlight
  • VIXX's Hyuk
  • IU
Well...we did it. This was our first large-scale events. With only a week or two as preparation time, we were stressed af and sometimes messy. yes we had our ups and downs but I think we all learnt a lot, both about hosting and each other. hopefully we can remember all the good that came instead and treasure it. You guys are truly amazing and it was nice working with you. thank you all so much for tolerating accepting my chaotics :sweat:
Have a nice break guys @roseychu @Akidoki @RenjunSlays @eunheart
:hearteu: :hearteu: :hearteu:

AKID❀KI

❄️ The Ice Queen ❄️
Events Lead
Social Media
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,574
  • Seventeen's Jeonghan
  • Super Junior's Leeteuk
  • Seventeen's The8
  • Seventeen's Dino
Well...we did it. This was our first large-scale events. With only a week or two as preparation time, we were stressed af and sometimes messy. yes we had our ups and downs but I think we all learnt a lot, both about hosting and each other. hopefully we can remember all the good that came instead and treasure it. You guys are truly amazing and it was nice working with you. thank you all so much for tolerating accepting my chaotics :sweat:
Have a nice break guys @roseychu @Akidoki @RenjunSlays @eunheart
:hearteu: :hearteu: :hearteu:
Awwww. Satan. You darling. Thank you! Yep it was pretty hectic and stressful but we did have a lot of fun amidst it all. And I truly enjoyed hosting the event with all of you guys. Enjoy the break satan! Let's slay the next event as well!