ARandomFan

(っ◔◡◔)っ<3 Content+ Donor Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭773,045
Pronouns
idk
User_Dec.png
Hello Hallyu+ and welcome to the last User Interview for the year! 2021 had its ups, it's downs,... it was an all around whirlwind. However, in the spirit of giving, I asked y'all who you though was generous here on H+ and I couldn't be prouder introducing our interviewee. Please give a warm welcome to Content+'s (and Events ig...) very own @soozie!
Without further ado, let's get started~​
Introduce yourselves
Hello, I'm soozie! :poggers:

How did you learn about H+? Why did you join?
My old forum shut down in early 2019, so I just wandered around and tried out a bunch of different kpop forums that people recommend to me - H+ was one of them. I ended up liking this place the most.

What is your favorite thing about H+?
I guess just the people and vibes here in general. It's definitely much less aggressive here compared to many other kpop platforms, which is nice. I like peace and quiet. Besides, I've met some really awesome users here in the past few years, and they're pretty much the main reason why I'm still in the forum.

Which section and/or thread do you spend the most time in (on H+)?
Events! I feel like I spend most of my time here either just playing games or hosting something lol. Though I do try to branch out here and there a bit in the Union, Anime club and recently, the Genshin thread.

If you could be another user for a day who’d you be and why?
Mr. Ackerman! I think it’d be fun to have all the power to control H+ in my hands for a day. :darkkermit:

How did you come up with your username?
My very first username here is meraki, which means "doing something with soul, creativity, or love" (i know, very cheesy, i was in a phase)
After that, I couldn’t really come up with anything original that's also not cringy, so I just used sooz/soozie, which are variations of nicknames that my friends call me.

When did you get into kpop/Asian entertainment?
I’ve known kpop for a long loong time (Wonder Girls - Nobody is my very first favorite kpop song) but I never really got into it until PD 101 Season 2. That show was so hyped in my country, so I decided to check it out and ended up being really invested in it. I remember rooting for JR from the show, which led me to NU'EST, which then, pretty much opened the gate for me to more kpop.

Who is your bias and bias group?
mNB7zuJ.gif

EXO and Sehun. They are the only group that I still actively keep up with.

Favorite kpop/jpop/cpop mv?
I just realized I don't watch MVs much, if at all fnwjkef, but I'll go with Soshi queens. I love this song, and they look amazing here.

Favorite non-Asian artist?
Ooh, hard one! I don’t really have a definite fave since I just listen to so many random artists. But recently, I’ve been listening to a lot of Ariana Grande, Chloe x Halle, and Doja Cat (Planet Her is an amazing album by the way).

What superpower would you like to have?
Teleportation. That'd save me a lot of transportation fees.

What is your comfort food?
Ramen! I love trying out a bunch of different ramen and then adding in random ingredients like eggs and spam. It's just so good.

Do you see yourself liking K-pop 5 years from now?
Honestly, probably not. I haven't really enjoyed kpop much since last year, so I supposed I will move on sooner or later. Though I think I'll still try to check up on some of my faves once in a while and even go see EXO (if they ever have a concert again).

If you were in a k-pop group, who’s concept would you like to snatch up for your group?
Like which group's concept I'd steal from? Probably Red Velvet. I love all of their dark, kill-the-pizza-man type of concepts. The aesthetic alone is just creepy and elegant at the same time, which is really cool.

You’re talented at gfx. What's your usual approach in making them? Which gfx did you enjoy making the most/how it turned out?
aaah thank you, I don't think I'm that talented :sweat:.

I don't have a clear approach tbh. Whenever I get some sort of gfx request, I'd just browse around to get some inspo or sketch out some ideas. Then I just went through a lot of trials and errors, mixing and matching different layers and elements until I feel like they look nice enough and voila!

For the second question, probably the Sehun's game one. I made it at the very last minute, so it was super stressful, but it was also really fun just testing all the gifs. And it turned out pretty cute I would say. :peepopbirthday:
-----------------------------------------------------------
Thank you to soozie for being wonderful interviewee! And thank you Hallyuplus for reading!
See ya next interview~
ib1xI9i.png

GFX BY @soozie
INTERVIEW CONDUCTED BY @ARandomFan

kimsguardian

🄳🄾🄾🅁🚪 Sixth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,023,070
Pronouns
He/Him
this is a nice interview, with the interviewee making her own gfx. we're so lucky to have you here cutie~ :wow:

Do you see yourself liking K-pop 5 years from now?
Honestly, probably not. I haven't really enjoyed kpop much since last year, so I supposed I will move on sooner or later.
take care sooz, we'll miss you :sejeongcry:

Stannie

Philippians 4:11-13
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,001

Please give a warm welcome to Content+'s (and Events ig...) very own @soozie!
Without further ado, let's get started~​

Wdym by IG?!? soozie has sold her everything to Events, hellooo :ughh:

What is your favorite thing about H+?
I guess just the people and vibes here in general. It's definitely much less aggressive here compared to many other kpop platforms, which is nice. I like peace and quiet. Besides, I've met some really awesome users here in the past few years, and they're pretty much the main reason why I'm still in the forum.

Aw, I know :Minusglam:

What is your comfort food?
Ramen! I love trying out a bunch of different ramen and then adding in random ingredients like eggs and spam. It's just so good.

Yes, yes...especially uncooked ramen, I'm sure :hulaminus:

Thanks @ARandomFan for doing a nice job as usual! :poggers:

Vampire

Astarion approves. Community Manager Moderator VIP+ Ninth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭158,759
I'm glad enough people recognize @soozie's generosity and voted for her, and I enjoyed reading this interview! :poggers:

You’re talented at gfx. What's your usual approach in making them? Which gfx did you enjoy making the most/how it turned out?
aaah thank you, I don't think I'm that talented :sweat:.
YOU THINK WRONG THOUGH :knifeduck:

Top Bottom