December User of the Month 2020 - Voting

D

Drew

November is almost over. And the time to find out the new UOTM is approching soon. For that, we'll need your help! Pick a user that you think have been so dedicated around the forum this month and deserves it.

That's cool and all, but how do I vote?

Well, it is simple. Just fill out the following form:

Code:
Username:
My pick:
Why do I think this user needs to be User of the Month?:

You could post here in this thread or PM @Kakarotto your vote. Please title the PM "User of the Month December 2020 Vote".

Give us a good reason why you've picked that certain member. Also, kindly vote only ONCE and don't vote for yourself.

The next user of the month will be announced on the 5th December 2020.

Thank you and happy voting everyone!

From The Mod Team

Polaris_Tae

🚀🚩 Social Media Lead Donor+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭873,559
Username: Polaris_Tae
My pick: I shall nominate @Golden
Why do I think this user needs to be User of the Month?: Being an overall friendly person along with being an awesome mod and willing to assist people with all of their forum requests. I also think that they have done a fantastic job in crafting the PR Kick off event, which has helped make the discussion topics a lot more active as they usually would be and given me an excuse to post there for once!
Sorry, @Stannie I shall vote for you next month guaranteed!!!

:palove: :palove: :palove:

MVSica

✨🐻Ujung🛰️✨ Donor VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭130,653
Username:MVSica
My pick: @hatfelt
Why do I think this user needs to be User of the Month? They are hilarious and keep the forum alive with the girl group gif garden! They're also a good friend :LovePar:

hatmixx

Ain't Nobody Fifth Place HoE VIP+ Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,050
Pronouns
No Sana No Life
Username:MVSica
Why do I think this user needs to be User of the Month? They are hilarious and keep the forum alive with the girl group gif garden! They're also a good friend :LovePar:

i appreciate the shameless gif garden plug :viva:

9211f191250121e8a0a018ca2088c17ed8405dfa.gif

abra

Nations Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,353,440
Pronouns
he/him
Username: abra
My pick: @Lurkette
Why do I think this user needs to be User of the Month?: The JPOP section of this forum would not be the same without her. It's not just her song translations, or even her translated articles. She's also insightful, knowledgeable and passionate. In particular I'd like to highlight how she promotes discussion on a wide variety of (idol-related) topics!

UMJI MOODS

엄지는 내 장미 VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭42,626,913
Username: UMJI MOODS
Why do I think this user needs to be User of the Month? Their Gif Garden is a place where users can go and show off their faves and the themes he uses keeps the thread moving and fun.
Also their hatfeltishness in posts adds to a lively atmosphere of discussion in various one off and ongoing threads.

kimsguardian

🄳🄾🄾🅁🚪 Sixth Place HoETop Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭944,920
Pronouns
He/Him
Username: kimsguardian
Why do I think this user needs to be User of the Month?
because they're weird :teehee:
and their weirdness keep this forum alive & fun to others (which is one of many reasons peole joined this forum).

Stannie

Philippians 4:11-13
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,001
Isn't it supposed to be "December UOTM"? :poggers:

Username: Stannie
My pick: @yerm
Why do I think this user needs to be User of the Month?: I honestly wish I could nominate more than 1 user, as I've been reaching out and working with a few other staff teams as well this past month. I was terrified of having to approach new people, but they were all helpful and ready to assist; however, I've literally given the gfx team, in particular, a whole laundry list for our next event and yerm hasn't screamed at/killed me (yet), so for that I'm very thankful and this is a gesture of appreciation :weep: Not only this one, but the gfx team has always played a big part in making all of our events come to life. Without them, we wouldn't be able to do what we do as effectively. They truly deserve a lot more recognition.

Top Bottom