EVENT+ [Delivery Phase] Gift It Forward - Dec 31st through Jan 1st

Bchip

ᴀ ʜ ɢ ᴀ s ᴇ Events VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,815,450
Pronouns
He/Him
Thank you @Chomiczewska @Nara @AStan for the gifts and letters.
I'm so happy that i have people like you in my life.
Chomi, my first and closer friend on H+ and my GOT7 marketing team partner; Nara, my Martell/Merkat/Magi Phelps little sister; Stannie, my Events twin...i appreciate you all very very much. I wish you nothing but the best.
Let's have even more fun in 2021. Hopefully, we can finish this year as the biggest HoEs in this forum.

tenor.gif

Egoísta

Raised from the Dead Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭320,881
Pronouns
They/Them
To: @Egoísta

Submission:

Dear Egoísta,

I guess it's because I know you're several years younger than me, but sometimes my already finely honed older sister tendencies make me want to... like, look out for you and dote on you. HAHAHA I don't know when you'll see this letter as I know your activity on here is more sporadic than it's not, but hopefully it won't make you cringe! Wishing you had a Merry Christmas and hoping you have a Happy New Year!

Sincerely,
Vampire
To: @Egoísta
Gift Submission:

Ego.gif
No cringe only pog here :poggers::christmasblob::bakacat:thank u guyssss

Mina

ᴊᴜɴɢᴡᴏᴏ ʙᴇʏᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴏғ ᴋᴏʀᴇᴀ Shop Lead Awards
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭35,700
Pronouns
she/her
To: @Mina

Submission:

I know we don’t talk to often but I hope that you were able to have some good moments within 2020. Thank your for contributing so much time into this site. I hope that we get to talk more and I also hope that 2021 will be the year that you get to achieve what you want!

To: @Nara

Submission:

I know that don’t talk much but, I hope we can change that! Though, I would like to say Happy Holidays Nara! Thank you for working hard here on H+! May 2021 be the year you get to do all you want!

To: @OutroTearTheFirst

Submission:

To my fellow bandmate. 2021 will be the year of Windrose! Lol. Anyways. I’m glad that we’ve started talking more. I wish you nothing but the best and I hope that 2021 will be an epic year for you! <3

To: @ARandomFan

Submission:

Dear Randy,

I'm so glad I got to talk to you more this year! I've seen you around the forum before, but I don't think we've actually really spoken until this year in the MC thread. I always look forward to the iconic popcorn gif when something goes down fhbfbhj. I still have the edit that you made me saved back in the late summer :poggers: Randy is an edit making queen with queenly visuals to match! :teeheepeepo:

Hope you have a great 2021!!
Love, Outro (^-^)

To: @sm maid

Submission:

Dear sm maid,

2020 may have been an almost entirely terrible year overall, but some of the shenanigans we got up to were definitely a highlight! I also feel that Hallyu+ has been lucky to have you as their Community Manager. (Well, I know that was more of a recent promotion, but you've been THE Hallyu+ Mod™ for awhile now, ya know? Heh.) I'm sure it's not always a pleasant experience, yet you have endured—and I think you're an impressive person for that. Wishing you had a Merry Christmas and hoping you have a Happy New Year!

Sincerely,
Vampire

To: @yerm

Submission:

Dear yerm,

We don't know each other especially well, but from what I've seen, you seem like a sweet person. I'd love to talk to you about anime sometime! Or something, maybe video games? It doesn't have to be anime or video games, of course, but I think that's what we probably have the most in common with. Well, anyway... Thank you for your GFX work on Hallyu+, too! I would think that it would be difficult and time-consuming, so I admire you for that. Wishing you had a Merry Christmas and hoping you have a Happy New Year!

Sincerely,
Vampire

Thank you @ARandomFan for the kind words! I too hope we can talk more :hehe:

Also thanks to the anons that sent me messages via pm, it's nice to see people appreciating my work, but please reveal yourselves fghgfdhfdjfds :darkkermit:

soozie

✴︎ Events
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭97,333
@Chomiczewska Chomii, i don't know what this is fnkwnefk (porcupines with shark hats?) - but they really cheered up my day today so thank you so much!! Have a happy new year :LovePar:

Sooz.gif

@Nara thank you so much again for Oikawa, Nara - he's one of my favorite characters in the show :heartublob: Have a happy new year!!!

tenor.gif

@AStan since when is your name AStan again fnwekf. Thank you so much for your message - I'm glad that I can be a reliable friend for you :heartpar: to infinity and beyondddd!!

@Vampire Aww, I've always liked talking to you too - my exol/weeb buddy! Let's definitely talk more this year - have a happy new year Vampire!!
tumblr_lycqjhKBdc1r3c09go1_500.gif

sm maid

Global Star Administrator Events VIP+ Eighth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭24,904
Pronouns
She/Her
Thank you everyone who sent me letter and gifts! I regret not participating in this, but I was kind of unmotivated when this was going on so I'm sorry about that.

@Chomiczewska it's the second time we are in a team together. I'm very thankful that you and the rest of the team put up with me. You, especially, is a very good sport and take my jokes well, I know they can be too much to some people. You're very hard working and always around, you don't take things too seriously so it is pleasant to be in a team with you, the mood is much lighter and fun. Let's win together!

@Vampire thank you so much! I definitely enjoyed the times we spent together last year. Although you are very lowkey which sometimes causes people to fail noticing you, they are definitely missing out. You work really hard and bring a lot of good info and updates to the Japanese section of the forums and you're just overall a pleasant person to have around. We really need someone level-headed and mature like you in the MC (especially to keep Ren in check, we are thankful). Have a wonderful year!

@ARandomFan thank you Random! Though I joke around a lot, I hope you know I don't really mean it and I'm glad to have you around in the MC. Hope your 2k21 is full of blessings.

@Seriously oh my fave Seri! I love how honest you are. That might make you seem scary to the people outside, but I hope they know you are just a big fluffball who cares for your friends a lot. Keep being you and please drag me whenever you think I deserve it. Happy new year!

@Chiharu yes stinker I know you love me, don't worry. I love you too. I really missed you a lot after I left the cord and I'm glad we were able to reconnect. It's comfortable being around you. Hope you have an amazing 2k21!

@AStan I'm not sweet or nice???? Rewrite that letter immediately :angryblob: But seriously, thank you for putting up with all my mean jokes, I hope you know that I only pick on you because I love you. And also because you're really bullyable. You're cute and sweet and I'm still waiting for that confession so we can live happily ever after. I hope you have the best year and that you're around maid a lot, you two are cute together and everyone ships it

Last edited:

ARandomFan

(っ◔◡◔)っ<3 Content+ Donor Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,028,695
Pronouns
idk
I'd like to thank everyone that wrote me a letter and gave me a gift! I wish everyone a belate Christmas and a Happy New Year! I'm glad we could start 2021 off with being with each other!
A big thank you Stannie for hosting this!! You're always so thoughtful and caring <3
and Congrats Polaris for winning the raffle!!

I love you all! Lets make 2021 the best year!!!
68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f474679666c574359445a647847673d3d2d3335353535343835332e313439373062326536303964653961383136363033313131303437302e676966

Vampire

Astarion approves. Community Manager Moderator VIP+ Ninth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭83,367
To: @Vampire

Submission:

I feel like you do so much but people don't really notice, I don't know why but I wanted you to know that I notice and I like and appreciate our chats. It's odd that we haven't had more anime chats since that's something we're both really in to. Let's change that in the future.

You're Haikyuu character is : Kei Tsukishima

BelatedAdmirableGourami-small.gif
@Saint Ren
Wow... Thank you so much! I'm really touched.

tenor.gif

I'm almost always down to talk about anime, but you never visit the other channels in our Discord server... Feel free to DM me, or if you'd rather, we can post about it here: https://hallyuplus.net/threads/✽-the-anima-academia-an-anime-manga-club-✽.40713/

You don't have to join "officially" if you don't want to—we can still just chat!

Also, wanna hear something funny? I think you'll think it's funny. Tsukishima is one of my least favorite Haikyuu!! characters LMAO

To: @Vampire AND @Winter Air

Submission:

Vampu! and Winter broseph (because I'm not sure if he still uses the site lol)

Thanks for continuing to be the voice of reason and sanity in our bizarre household.
Start ya damn anime club and take H+ by storm already! Hope you guys and your folks have a lovely Christmas and a fab new year. Love Seri bro <3

@Seriously
Oh, thank you very much! :poggers: I've already started it, as you know, and I'm trying LOL You're so supportive. :LovePar: Love you, too!

Submission:

To Vampy,

This year we haven’t talked much, but I still cherish the time that we have :gasppepe: I still remember when we + winter and sm would have our chats in the bots channel. I hope you and winter keep doing well this year! And thank you again for the Secret Santa gift! I was doing the first one just now :teehee: I’m having a great time with it and it’s super creative! Hope the new year treats you well, Vamp!!

Love, Outro <333
@OutroTearTheFirst
Thank you so much! I'll have to make sure to talk to you soon. :hehe: I tend to be a worrier, so I'm glad you like your puzzles! Were they too easy? Too hard? Just right? :poggers:

Submission:

Hello and Happy Holidays Vampire! We don’t talk much as of now but I hope that we can change that! I only know a handful of anime but I’m always looking for more stuff watch. Even if I don’t ever get around to it lol. May 2021 bring you joy and happiness!

@ARandomFan
Thank you, thank you! We - more or less - said the same thing to each other. lol I didn't know you liked any anime to begin with, though! Talk to me about it sometime! I wanna know your tastes and such. :hehe:

@Musketeers id like to announce that I am officially courting @Vampire

we love a good enemies to lover OTP
heh heh

tumblr_p3sk8woOkY1we2d77o3_r1_400.gif

Hopefully, I didn't miss anything and if I did, I'll go back and backtrack to make sure they'll be sent.

As a statistic, with only about 21 participants we've managed to send out over 200 letters and gifts. That's incredible! I'm very proud and thankful for your giving!

Another good news is when I went to make the donation yesterday, I noticed that they've increased the matching to 3x so the contribution managed to triple! :poggers: Do know that this is the effort of everyone so again, thank you for giving the opportunity to give <3

Here's the receipt:

edobvxw.jpg

9bw56vR.jpg

2A8f7sS.jpg

Raffle coming up in about 5 minutes!
@AStan
What a greatly successful event you held! Thank you so much! Well done - in general - to everyone who participated! :wow:

OutroTearTheFirst

Oh, I'm sorry, but nobody does evil the way I do! Fourth Place HoE
Reaction score
On a picnic with gasppepe eating nugget peepo
Plus Coins
⨭53,700
Pronouns
She/Her
@OutroTearTheFirst
Thank you so much! I'll have to make sure to talk to you soon. :hehe: I tend to be a worrier, so I'm glad you like your puzzles! Were they too easy? Too hard? Just right? :poggers:
It was perfect! I love sudoku, but haven't played it in a while :poggers: the added challenge of having the todoroki photos instead of numbers was great! put my brain to work!

Aquamaraqua

Jinyoung's Wife
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭970,145
To: @Polaris_Tae

Submission:

Polaris , El Capitano. You're far too nice and sweet and I really thought you were a boy for like a solid year, maybe longer. Let's grow closer in 2021 and grow as people.

You're Haikyuu character is: Atsumu Miya

tenor.gif

To: @Riri

Submission:

You're one of the strongest people I know. Keep your head high and just keep doing what you're doing. New Years are all meant to be about new beginnings and resolutions but ugh let's just aim for a nice year.

You're Haikyuu character is: Kōshi Sugawara

tenor.gif

To: @Mimi

Submission:

Mimi! καλά Χριστούγεννα

Best mum, funniest lady, always an awesome friend. I may not say it enough, but love you lots, thanks for never giving up on me, no matter how much trouble i cause you lol. Hope you have a lovely Christmas and a happy new year... my mission to get Kai under the tree is still ongoing, I'll report back. Love Seri <3

To: @Full Sun

Submission:

Merry christmas Sunshine uwu.

I know you said you weren't bothered about a letter, but tough! Thanks for allllll the drama reccs this year, at the rate i watch shows, you're responsible for like 3 months worth of my entertainment in 2020. It's been great chatting to you this year, and i hope we continue to get closer in future. Love Seri<3

To: @Seriously

Submission:

To my fellow Musketeer, it’s been so much fun getting to know you this year! I hope that next year we can get to know each other more and more! May 2021 be one the best years for you!

To: @AStan

Submission:

To my (soul) name mate. I hope that you have been doing well during this year. Thank you for always working so hard during events. And thank you for hosting this! I’m sorry that I’m doing this last minute I do feel bad ;-;

May 2021 bring you only happiness and joyful times! If you ever need to talk to someone you can always talk to me! <3

Submission:

Hello and Happy Holidays Vampire! We don’t talk much as of now but I hope that we can change that! I only know a handful of anime but I’m always looking for more stuff watch. Even if I don’t ever get around to it lol. May 2021 bring you joy and happiness!

To: @Aquamaraqua

Submission:

My fellow CandY and Lurker. So... when is this irl meet up gonna happen... lol. I know 2020 hasn’t been the best year in the world but I know that 2021 will bring good times and amazing experiences. I love you and I hope that you will keep being the beautiful goddess I know you are~
Awww Randy 😭 Please let this 2021 meetup happen... we should totally zoom if we cant @ARandomFan

Saint Ren

So Iconic - User OT Month 4 April , May AND June
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,176,025
@Saint Ren
Wow... Thank you so much! I'm really touched.

tenor.gif

I'm almost always down to talk about anime, but you never visit the other channels in our Discord server... Feel free to DM me, or if you'd rather, we can post about it here: https://hallyuplus.net/threads/✽-the-anima-academia-an-anime-manga-club-✽.40713/

You don't have to join "officially" if you don't want to—we can still just chat!

Also, wanna hear something funny? I think you'll think it's funny. Tsukishima is one of my least favorite Haikyuu!! characters LMAO

@Seriously
Oh, thank you very much! :poggers: I've already started it, as you know, and I'm trying LOL You're so supportive. :LovePar: Love you, too!

@OutroTearTheFirst

@ARandomFan
Thank you, thank you! We - more or less - said the same thing to each other. lol I didn't know you liked any anime to begin with, though! Talk to me about it sometime! I wanna know your tastes and such. :hehe:

heh heh

tumblr_p3sk8woOkY1we2d77o3_r1_400.gif

@AStan
What a greatly successful event you held! Thank you so much! Well done - in general - to everyone who participated! :wow:

LMAO I do think that's funny cos he's one of my faves!

MVSica

✨🐻Ujung🛰️✨ Donor VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭130,653
To: @MVSica

Submission:

Wifey! Merry Christmas!

It's been quite a year for us huh, a surprise whirlwind romance, resulting in easily one of H+'s most influential power couples lol. I've really enjoyed getting to know you, having a new friend to chat to throughout the mess that is 2020 was a blessing. Thanks for putting up with my nonsense, always giving me a laugh, and listening to my various rants. If i could cram a Yeonjung solo under the tree for you i would, but alas that's a tricky present to wrap lmao. Hope you have a fabulous end to the year, lots of love, your friend and mess of a hallyu husband, Seri <3

Best Husband :LovePar: Its really been so much fun hasn't it?!! I've really enjoyed getting to know you as well, we have a lot tastes in common and lots of fun convos keke. We also Stan Superior Girl Groups :poggers: and have the best + Romance by far, in fact there are no other plus marriages only SERSICA. :RichPar:

To: @MVSica

Submission:

What would this forum do without you, queen? You leave for a week and they don't even update WUJU things, the travesty. Oh and what about Jessica Jung? Her thread wont update itself?! Luckily you are here to save the forum from not having WJSN updates and sarcastic gifs. I love you MVSica you are so amazing, please tell me more about Yeonjung being such an amazing singer and how WJSN are legends! One day the forum will give you an award for making 400 million threads, I know it will happen some day!

Wow I don't know what to say JJPAD is so famous! And she is saying she loves me? I'm overwhelmed with joy omg! :TzuyuKek: Shes right tho where's my 400million thread award.

CxQMwoA.gif

Full Sun

I put the A in ass 😜
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭455,500

To: @Full Sun

Submission:

Merry christmas Sunshine uwu.

I know you said you weren't bothered about a letter, but tough! Thanks for allllll the drama reccs this year, at the rate i watch shows, you're responsible for like 3 months worth of my entertainment in 2020. It's been great chatting to you this year, and i hope we continue to get closer in future. Love Seri<3

I am 100 years late
ZyBzXDy.gif

Thank you for giving my kdramas a chance @Seriously
I really enjoy talking to you. Let's keep it up
May you have a great 2021, Seri :LovePar:

Top Bottom