Describe your style!!

KinkySanta

Nugu Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭307,940
I've been obsessed with fashion lately.. like REALLY into it. Wanna hear how other people dress so I can just hear the different aesthetics everyone here has

I dress like a goodie good that is starting to go on wild side. A lot of crop tops, bouncy mini skirts.. sometimes I show my bra as a part of the outfit too lmfao. This has only been the case for the past 3 months or so, been really trying with my looks these days

Icy

Yuta
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,411,900
hmm i've been wearing dresses virtually everyday. I only own two pairs of pants.
I normally wear black ankle boots with them but that depends on the outfit a lot.
I was wearing a light blue babydoll mini dress, and low beje heels and a pink sorta lavender shoulder bag.
I have this red mini dress from h&m with stripes that i really like.
I also wear a black sweater a lot normally with black ankle boots, a greenish mini skirt and this mint shoulder bag that i have.
chunky-knit-sweater-mini-a-line-skirt-ankle-boots-12.jpg

Loonathehoe

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭37,340
Hmm, let's see. I wear jeans like 90% of the time with simple one color tees. When I'm not using jeans I go by pants (or sweatpants? Idk how you call it) I also wear a loooooot of hoodies and sweaters bcuz I'm always cold lol. In general I go more by a tomboyish vibe. Defo 0 skirts or dresses cause I hate them. Sometimes, when the ocasion calls for it I use formal trousers(?) Like this with some buttoned shirt

3041542-1.jpg

Chomiczewska

Hamster First Place HoE Chomi
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭25,438,649
Only dresses and skirts (mostly till mid-tight) together with short sleeved tshirts (dresses too, but only in winter coz 90% of dresse don't have sleeves). Everything is either blank or with pattern all over it, I don't like one random print/logo anywhere on a shirt/dress/skirt. A lot of pastel/light colors, few vibrant ones and few darker ones too, but almost nothing is black. Sometimes some printed socks (not high ones, but like standard ones? They are above your ankle, but not that much). For summer I wear some trainers (similar to low converse), but for most of the year I wear trekking shoes (very fitting to the rest of the outfit, I know lol But I like it). When I have to wear tights I wear simple one color ones, but I have a lot of different shades (mostly blue and gray ones)

PockyAddict89

Nugu Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭814,430
i really wanna try those cute japanese or korean fashion, yes I may be too old for it but it's so cute.

right now tho, i just wear casual shirts and pants and skirts. mostly thifted.

peach

♡ Sweet Like Sugar Poison ♡ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭146,190
something between boho and petite/feminine

FP021C049-A11@8.jpg

2419039-1-black

_universo

Nugu Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭71,915
Pretty simple. I wear denim shorts most of the time (except when I go to work), because in that way I can wear simple tees and loose clothes on the top without looking sloppy and getting too hot. I really like casual Korean fashion cause I think it suits me very well and it's very comfortable. I don't really like alternative looks, I hate flannels and dresses.

Last edited:

spo

Girl Group Supremacist Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,475
Pronouns
she/her
Aesthetically, I'm attracted to anything feminine (and I think that includes a lot). Unfortunately, there's a lot of stuff I like on other people (billowy boho and pretty pastels) that do not look good on me.

I'm tall so I wear a lot of midi-skirts and dresses. I think my style is sort of librarian-chic with a darker edge (stilettos, leather jackets, a lot of black and darker colors). I know that seems sort of oxymoronic, but I promise it's not that weird-looking, lol. It's like retro-inspired meets vampy.
I have a small waist so I keep my clothes pretty form fitting to show it off, and I have no bum so I don't wear anything low-waisted. I like things that are classic and clean (and not too blingy or loud).

Unfortunately, it's summer, and my cozy goth sweater witch aesthetic isn't the most apropos to the heat, so I've been doing a lot of florals and a lot of high-waisted, 50s-esque short shorts. I'll be very very happy when autumn (objectively the best season) comes back around.

Pyron

The Blue Lightning Donor Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,423,330
Weebo, but actually I'm probably indistinguishable for an real Japanese otaku. I just favor functionality and cheapness.

Bom

夢を諦めないで Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭97,680
I generally dress like this:

maxresdefault.jpg

I love wearing jeans, a nice top and I usually wear heeled boots rather than open shoes.
I like to look my age (25) but look stylish and feel sexy.

KinkySanta

Nugu Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭307,940
I generally dress like this:

maxresdefault.jpg

I love wearing jeans, a nice top and I usually wear heeled boots rather than open shoes.
I like to look my age (25) but look stylish and feel sexy.
wait hold up, is that you?

Doyoung

🌸
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭48,275
Plaid shirts with jeans. Sweaters. I like strong colors, or bright colors, not into pastel at all. In the summer I like dresses, prints, stripes, you name it, for everyday. To go out, a nice dress shirt and leather jacket. Below is some daily wear selfies
dYpYJZ3.png

ARandomFan

(っ◔◡◔)っ<3 Content+ Donor Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭771,695
Pronouns
idk
Whatever I can find in my closet lmaoo.
Usually I just wear jeans and a T-shirt. If I’m dressing up I’ll wear a dress.
But I’ve been trying to explore and be more fashionable lately so whatever I think looks cool

Top Bottom