RUMOR Did Jessica and Krystal hang out with Yoona at a park?

MVSica

✨🐻Ujung🛰️✨ Donor VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭130,653

EvYEGgYVIAADZu-

EvYEGgaVoAEYzr0

EvYEGgXVcAEJv-y

:catpopcorn:

MVSica

✨🐻Ujung🛰️✨ Donor VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭130,653
have jessica and tiffany ever hang out post sone ?
Afaik, the only thing we have for the both of them is Fany playing Jessica's songs during her US Tour.

There's a few times Jessica and Tiffany and other members were in the same place at near the same time but obviously we don't have any real pictures or anything lol. I think Yuri has liked things on Jessica instagram... If I remember correctly(idk if I am tbh its been like 4 or 5 years now lol) it got a lot of attention(hate I think) so i think Jessica deleted a lot of things too? idk it seemed like the negative attention was enough for them to ignore each other even more than before publicly. Can you imagine if one day one of them took a real picture with Jessica, I think it would be chaos lmao which I would love to see tho, I'm sick of this pretend not talking :TzuyuKek:

Last edited:

Pandaa

Nations Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭648,272
There's a few times Jessica and Tiffany and other members were in the same place at near the same time but obviously we don't have any real pictures or anything lol. I think Yuri has liked things on Jessica instagram... If I remember correctly(idk if I am tbh its been like 4 or 5 years now lol) it got a lot of attention(hate I think) so i think Jessica deleted a lot of things too? idk it seemed like the negative attention was enough for them to ignore each other even more than before publicly. Can you imagine if one day one of them took a real picture with Jessica, I think it would be chaos lmao which I would love to see tho, I'm sick of this pretend not talking :TzuyuKek:

im sure sone would b mature enough by now to take picture lol

Top Bottom