Did you ever unstan one of your ults?

Have you ever unstanned one of your ults?

• Yes :(

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • No 👀

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • I have unstanned groups before, but not one of my ults

Votes: 6 66.7%

• Total voters

kimsguardian

🄳🄾🄾🅁🚪 Sixth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭950,620
Pronouns
He/Him
nah never, luckily they never disappoints me so far :RunPar:

Yes, I did. BTS. I fell out of love. I hope I can re-Stan them one day but it doesn’t look likely. They’re the only ult group I’ve unstanned. What about you guys?
i hope that'll happen soon. what's makes you unstanned them?

Moon Gayze

~You’re worth everything~
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭19,750
nah never, luckily they never disappoints me so far :RunPar:

i hope that'll happen soon. what's makes you unstanned them?
I unstanned them as I noticed I was losing interest in BTS. I wasn’t watching or keeping up with them as much as i used to. I just realised I wasn’t liking them as much as I used to. I hope I’ll rejoin the fandom one day, whenever that may be :)

Seriously

Pretty 💜 Psycho Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭33,450
I don't really "drop" groups, I just hang on to what's left of my interest in them. I mean *glances at his loona badge* any time they wanna do units/solos again, and stop doing shout choruses, that'd be great.

Blackpink is another one. Jisoo is still one of my fave idols ever, but the group is just painfully boring to follow these days. Once they essentially just became CF models, I was basically out.

I never unstan, I just kinda leave them there to gather dust. :doge:

Po'etry

High Priestess Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,989,278
I don't think I've un-stanned an ult or a #2 in one of my ult groups. CL was my bias in 2NE1 earlier in their career and I un-stanned her after her U.S. releases. I eventually chose Dara over her before complete un-stanning though. Still like 5-Star and Done. However, 2NE1 was not a first tier bias group for me.

I've definitely un-stanned a #3 because Seungri was my #3 in BB. I've probably un-stanned a lot of #3's for smaller infractions.

Edit: Actually, I kind of un-stanned Mino and he's my #2 in Winner. I un-stanned both C L and Mino due to the aesthetics of their music and/or concepts. Also known as "creative differences" if I theoretically had to work with them irl.

Last edited:

Vampire

Astarion approves. Community Manager Moderator VIP+ Ninth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭156,409
yes, 2NE1/CL were once upon a time both ults of mine that i ended up unstanning

Stannie

Philippians 4:11-13
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,001
With ultimate? Not really. Passion may come and go over time, but the love is always there. (Tbf, I have very few ultimate groups/biases anyway - only SNSD and Twice.)

MVSica

✨🐻Ujung🛰️✨ Donor VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭130,653
Idk if unstan is right in my case but when SNSD and Jessica happened I went with Jessica for the most part. The thing is I still keep track of them all lol, they just haven't had a comeback in a long time lol. I don't think I would ever unstan WJSN and don't see something like that happening to Yeonjung lmao

RainbowBlink

❈ JIHYODOONGI ❈
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭44,750
I haven't unstanned one of my ults but I have unstanned groups before. (mainly for inactivity or because I got bored of them)
There's nothing wrong with unstanning one of your faves though, tastes change for everyone....

RainbowBlink

❈ JIHYODOONGI ❈
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭44,750
I don't really "drop" groups, I just hang on to what's left of my interest in them. I mean *glances at his loona badge* any time they wanna do units/solos again, and stop doing shout choruses, that'd be great.

Blackpink is another one. Jisoo is still one of my fave idols ever, but the group is just painfully boring to follow these days. Once they essentially just became CF models, I was basically out.

I never unstan, I just kinda leave them there to gather dust. :doge:
It's hard to be a blink...it takes a lot of patience and loyalty and I totally get that 😌

Moodz

Wendy Williams
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭869,250
Stray Kids

I didn't really unstan them, but they dropped down out of my ults after I discovered other groups.

Edit: I forgot about Chungha. She was my ult soloist but then Querencia happened 😬

Last edited:
Top Bottom