Do y’all tell people you like kpop/jpop/cpop?

S

Some

Music is not a big deal where i'm from so no one asks. For me my family like the one that actually lives in the same house as me knows i like kpop because i told my mom when i was like 14 they still think i like kpop which is annoying yeah i listen to it from time to time but not as much the only thing kpop related i like i guess its korean variety shows you know cuz kpop is korean pop and varietys are also korean i like jpop now will i a kind of mature adult tell them now i don't want complicated conversations and what comes after that so no if they ask i will tell though but to specific people only . My younger brother likes anime and some of the things i watch have been around for 20+ years and i used to watch them dubbed as a child so my otaku side is fine

Katniss

Idol
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭115,050
Most people who know me, know I listen to 'Korean music' and that I like BTS. Some of my friends now added BTS music to their playlist.
They're vaguely aware I also listen to some other Korean music. I try to introduce GGs as well, and sometimes a song or groups sticks and people add them to their play list as well. I'm always extra happy when they like a song by a nugu :D

Last edited:
Top Bottom