Do you believe you can be with someone forever?

KinkySanta

Nugu Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭307,940
I never believed it. That is until I met my current bf. Will him and I be together forever who knows, but with each passing day I'm believing more and more that I can be. It's really comforting. It's a nice thought.
What is your stance on it

LaJetée

Stan Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭25,245
No, there’s this thing called death
I’m joking but I get what you’re tryna say. Congrats on your relationship btw

Bchip

ᴀ ʜ ɢ ᴀ s ᴇ Events VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,741,050
Pronouns
He/Him
I do believe people can find this. But i'm a loner so...not for me lol.

Bom

夢を諦めないで Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭97,680
Yes, it's hard work but I hope me and my partner will be together forever.
My Grandparents were together from 18 and forever after that, it is possible.

UMJI MOODS

엄지는 내 장미 VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭43,111,213
Yes. My grandparents were together almost 60 years and only death parted them and they were still in love deeply.

Pyron

The Blue Lightning Donor Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,423,330
There is no forever...unless we find a way to beat entropy, so we may need to wait a bit to properly answer this question.

On a serious note, it depends. I know some couples who were together 40+ and unless something really strange happens, I think they are set. They aren't even similar. One is the very understanding each other kinda couple, the other is the bickering kind.

Around my age ground (40 ~50) I think most of the couples I know seem to be holding together well. Of course, very small sample size and most of them seem to be very deliberating kind.

Less than 40 I think it's too early to judge. Lot of them are just less than 10 years together. One of my best friends (late 20s) were together for over 10 years and married for 4 years or so and separated. I thought they were doing great.

I guess if you pass the 10 year barrier living together, probably your chance of staying together is pretty good.

dannyy

The limit is inside your mind.
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭15,030
Congratulation on your relationship @KinkySanta

As for me, I don't think that it's possible for me now, I mean, I do intend to spend the rest of my life with one person, but so far, with the number of things that I face in my life until now, I honestly doubt if such thing is possible. But I hope everyone else did though, love is one thing that should be celebrated.

Vanille

Cap'n Gemmi Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,995
I don't see myself getting married, or even live with someone. I do want a serious relationship but rather just visit each other a couple times a week (like a relationship before it gets serious, except the feelings are serious, it's because I need to be truly alone sometimes, I can't when I work fulltime and have a wife and/or kids at home. I much rather be an aunt and live seperate from my gf) good thing my love interest has the same wish, she's happily settled in her small appartment with her cats. I do think, she's someone I want in my life for a really long time... Wether as lovers or friends. Not sure about forever tho...

yerm

I can make the beat go! Graphics Lead Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,505,706
Pronouns
she/her
If they're the right someone, I don't see why not.

Top Bottom