Do you contour your nose?

Nayeonnie

Lesbian ♡ Gg Stan♡ 2nd Gen Princess ♡ Brazil
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭173,405
I try but since I rarely have any contouring color at hand it becomes a sometimes thing. I do wear highlighter on my nose daily tho

dannyy

The limit is inside your mind.
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭15,030
If I happen to go to a very formal event, like night evening out or just simply a cocktail party, I put pretty much heavy makeup and that includes contour. I contour my cheekbone, nose and also forehead and a little bit under the chin and my chin. But, if I happen to go under daily activities, I will choose only to put Sunscreen and loose powder on it, since, in my environment, it's quite important to represent yourself well and rounded at least in the matter of appearance.

So yes, I happen to take one or two classes about makeup and religiously study about skincare, but in this case, contour could be quite tricky, you can get the flawless look but it also will add certain weight on your makeup appearance so if you're not comfortable with contour, I suggest going natural completely the best option. But if you interested and try to venture on how the contour works, NYX contour and City Color contour palette will be a not bad move to try on.

Top Bottom