Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­670,509
Hnet-image-178556e356f9f3c77a.gif

Lu Ting HOT!
Yes, I do ~

S

Some

Are taiwanese artists considered cpop ? I don't follow the genere anymore but i had a phase where i used to watch a lot of taiwanese drama and got to know S.H.E,Rainie yang,spexial through it also i got to know dream girls through watching puff kuo appearing in global WGM with heechul.
Edit: as someone who likes japan 48G and seeing @Polaris_Tae talking about the chinese 48 groups it made want to get into them someday also a post made by @grainy about Wu tsing fong latest release introduced me to him
Edit2: i remember in my sns team days getting to know artists through checking people posts on the fourm ( cuz that was my job ) planning to check some of them out someday

Last edited by a moderator:

Lilac

fearless of adventure Third Place HoE Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­720,708
Are taiwanese artists considered cpop ? I don't follow the genere anymore but i had a phase where i used to watch a lot of taiwanese drama and got to know S.H.E,Rainie yang,spexial through it also i got to know dream girls through watching puff kuo appearing in global WGM with heechul.
Edit: as someone who likes japan 48G and seeing @Polaris_Tae talking about the chinese 48 groups it made want to get into them someday also a post made by @grainy about Wu tsing fong latest release introduced me to him
Edit2: i remember in my sns team days getting to know artists through checking people posts on the fourm ( cuz that was my job ) planning to check some of them out someday
Yeah I think Taiwanese artists are under cpop :shablob:

Polaris_Tae

πŸš€πŸš© Social Media Lead Donor+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­670,509
Oh, you for sure should check out CHN48. They're amazing and a lot more accessible than other cpop artists that are often geo-blocked. They have live-streams 3 to 4 times a week on their YouTube channel and have top-tier music as well. After they left AKB they changed their concept A LOT and often have darker sounding tracks, while at the same time, delivering lighter sounding releases too. I guess that's the beauty of having 5 subgroups and three active sister groups!

:palove:

Some of my favourite releases:

Top Bottom