Do you guys watch Grey's Anatomy??

daicakes

big lesbian Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­12,275
If yes, what season are you in? And what's your favorite(s) character(s)?
I'm currently watching season 10 and my fav character are Karev and Cristina.

giphy.gif

Doyoung

🌸
Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­48,275
I dropped it on season nine when

arizona cheats on callie

I was getting tired of the constant gloom, but that was the final straw for me

daicakes

Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­12,275

arizona cheats on callie

SPOILER FROM SEASON 9

well, i'm having a hard time handling that. now she's trying to make it up for it and,, idk where this is going. i know that cristina leaves too, so until that happens i'll keep watching, after that idk anymore;

Doyoung

🌸
Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­48,275
SPOILER FROM SEASON 9

well, i'm having a hard time handling that. now she's trying to make it up for it and,, idk where this is going. i know that cristina leaves too, so until that happens i'll keep watching, after that idk anymore;
this was so many years ago, but i remember clearly... i was so crushed. maybe it's not the worst thing to ever happen on the show, considering the large amount of shocking plot points but

i think even through all the tragedy all the drama, we had this one couple that was doing well. i had latched onto that ship, like an oasis of goodness, these cool characters, well developed both as individuals and as a couple... and then... bam! infidelity. like the whole thing was tarnished for me, IM A ROMANTIC PERSON AT HEART WHY WOULD SHONDA DO THIS TO ME PERSONALLY so i dropped that show and never looked back

kimsguardian

πŸ„³πŸ„ΎπŸ„ΎπŸ…πŸšͺ Sixth Place HoETop Poster Of Month
Reaction score
π–π–Šπ–Ž'π–˜ π–—π–Žπ–Œπ–π–™ 𝖍𝖆𝖓𝖉
Plus Coins
β¨­1,182,670
Pronouns
He/Him
yeah, it's great series even it goes downhill after season 10 but fortunately it regain it popularity lately.
i'm starting to watched it like 10 years ago lol from season 03 I guess, but it became so gloomy when george died & izzy got cancer :sejeongcry:

you're watching season 10 now?? be ready, prepare a lot of tissues lmao

my fav couple was jackson & april but it changes after what happened to them..

Zero

the cutest pupper
Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­38,480
I thought it started sucking around season 5 but I still stuck around until season 8-9? just to see what happened to the characters

montchery

Bang! Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­29,320
I have stopped, haven't finished the last season but might catch up later.
Warning spoiler
I just dont like the Deluca and Meredith thing, they have no chemistry.. and Maggie and Jackson are even harder to watch, I cant.

arizona cheats on callie

SPOILER FROM SEASON 9

It gets worse. I was team Callie until like season 12 I think when I became 100% team Arizona. Callie does something unacceptable imo.. and then she leaves, I will leave it at that..

daicakes

Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­12,275
It gets worse. I was team Callie until like season 12 I think when I became 100% team Arizona. Callie does something unacceptable imo.. and then she leaves, I will leave it at that..

well, i'm still team callie but that kinda disappoints me,, i was such a calzona shipper and now,, my dreams were crushed

Doyoung

🌸
Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­48,275
oohh please spill da tea :popcorn: (daicakes dont read this)

montchery

Bang! Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­29,320
oohh please spill da tea :popcorn: (daicakes dont read this)
Dont read this unless you want to be spoilered. No really, HUGE spoilers next:

So Callie gets a new gf, the doc that was involved in
Derek's death
although it was not her fault that he died, nobody listened to her. After working for a while in Grey Sloan Hospital, she (the gf) gets some tipe of grant or some kind of big job opportunity in NY and Callie decides she is going to leave with her to NY. So she talks with Arizona, and Arizona responds sweetly that it is ok. Here there is a huge misunderstanding because Callie was assuming that ok meant she could take their child Sofia with them, while Arizona thought it meant it is ok for her to leave and leave Sofia with her. Now here it is when it gets ugly, and Callie decides to hire a lawyer and go to court, and asks all their friends in common to take sides and talk bad about Arizona as a mom in court so she could get full custody of their child. Not only that but she plays the I am the biological mother card while Arizona only adopted her... ironic enough but Meredith being the mom of an adopted daughter had no problem with Callie playing the bio card in this whole situation and supported her till the end.
While Arizona decided to play clean, worrying about Sofia's well being (school, her friends, her emotional stability, etc) and in no moment questioned Callie's love for their child or her being a good mother in front of the judges, Callie played dirty again and mentioned any time Arizona had asked her to switch for the week or weekend who is having Sofia because of work or because of a date (when mind you, this is what Callie did frequently too and had no problem with it until that moment). So everybody either helped Callie or decided to stay neutral for their friendship with both (Alex), and the only support Arizona got was from the chief, he is the only one holding her hand during the entire process. In the end Arizona wins, as she showed the judges that despite it all being true that she sometimes has to work extra hours and stuff, her top priority was their child's well being and that she never doubted Callie would take as good care of her as she herself because both were their mothers and loved her deeply. Yet, she was the bigger person an in the very end she let Callie take the child with her as she knew both of them would miss each other greatly....

The way Callie behaved in all of this was infuriating to watch throughout the entire season, instead of trying to dialogue she tried to make damage and brought out all the dirt, and she made people takes sides and give their backs to Arizona. I really didn't like that, she was probably portrayed like that because she chose to leave by the end of the season anyway, but yeah after all that I was not sad when she did.

Doyoung

🌸
Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­48,275
Dont read this unless you want to be spoilered. No really, HUGE spoilers next:

So Callie gets a new gf, the doc that was involved in
Derek's death
although it was not her fault that he died, nobody listened to her. After working for a while in Grey Sloan Hospital, she (the gf) gets some tipe of grant or some kind of big job opportunity in NY and Callie decides she is going to leave with her to NY. So she talks with Arizona, and Arizona responds sweetly that it is ok. Here there is a huge misunderstanding because Callie was assuming that ok meant she could take their child Sofia with them, while Arizona thought it meant it is ok for her to leave and leave Sofia with her. Now here it is when it gets ugly, and Callie decides to hire a lawyer and go to court, and asks all their friends in common to take sides and talk bad about Arizona as a mom in court so she could get full custody of their child. Not only that but she plays the I am the biological mother card while Arizona only adopted her... ironic enough but Meredith being the mom of an adopted daughter had no problem with Callie playing the bio card in this whole situation and supported her till the end.
While Arizona decided to play clean, worrying about Sofia's well being (school, her friends, her emotional stability, etc) and in no moment questioned Callie's love for their child or her being a good mother in front of the judges, Callie played dirty again and mentioned any time Arizona had asked her to switch for the week or weekend who is having Sofia because of work or because of a date (when mind you, this is what Callie did frequently too and had no problem with it until that moment). So everybody either helped Callie or decided to stay neutral for their friendship with both (Alex), and the only support Arizona got was from the chief, he is the only one holding her hand during the entire process. In the end Arizona wins, as she showed the judges that despite it all being true that she sometimes has to work extra hours and stuff, her top priority was their child's well being and that she never doubted Callie would take as good care of her as she herself because both were their mothers and loved her deeply. Yet, she was the bigger person an in the very end she let Callie take the child with her as she knew both of them would miss each other greatly....

The way Callie behaved in all of this was infuriating to watch throughout the entire season, instead of trying to dialogue she tried to make damage and brought out all the dirt, and she made people takes sides and give their backs to Arizona. I really didn't like that, she was probably portrayed like that because she chose to leave by the end of the season anyway, but yeah after all that I was not sad when she did.
omg, thank you for the explanation

thank god i stopped watching, this really went downhill, it seems like when an actor is ready to leave the writers stop caring about their character at all

montchery

Bang! Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­29,320
omg, thank you for the explanation

thank god i stopped watching, this really went downhill, it seems like when an actor is ready to leave the writers stop caring about their character at all

Yeah, they do this pretty often with actors when they decide to leave. They either destroy the character or make them into ghosts. I remember when George died he was barely getting 10 seconds per episode prior to that in that season, they did him so dirty. Same with Derek's last season, it was basically preparing the audience to see Meredith alone (portraying her as a super mom, super doctor and superwoman) with Derek prioritizing his career over family and almost cheating. The only reason I've kept watching is because of tradition, and I still like Alex and Jo, but the show's glory days are long gone imo.

yooamygirls

how deep is your love VIP+ Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­739,810
i've been thinking about actually seriously binge watching but then I've been spoiled of the many, many events that happen and now I'm scared to get emotionally invested in the characters. I'm like on episode 4 of season 1 and I love George so much.

daicakes

Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­12,275
i've been thinking about actually seriously binge watching but then I've been spoiled of the many, many events that happen and now I'm scared to get emotionally invested in the characters. I'm like on episode 4 of season 1 and I love George so much.

ughh, that was such an episode ;; but you should watch it! it's a great show

we should make this the official grey's anatomy thread, lmao

Bellamy

Be strong, be braveγ€° VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­30,663,564
Pronouns
She/Her
It's a great show πŸ‘ with a lot of plot twists and amazing soundtracks.

Icy

Yuta
Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­2,411,900
in recent months i've watched everything from season one to season 14 and half of season 15.
i like Meredith and Bailey and Avery.
i also feel like ive seen enough of this show for a lifetime.

kimsguardian

πŸ„³πŸ„ΎπŸ„ΎπŸ…πŸšͺ Sixth Place HoETop Poster Of Month
Reaction score
π–π–Šπ–Ž'π–˜ π–—π–Žπ–Œπ–π–™ 𝖍𝖆𝖓𝖉
Plus Coins
β¨­1,182,670
Pronouns
He/Him

Iconic music

lol I remembered when a whole episode turn into some kind musical where all the casts singing and I like 'wtf, where's my fave series? what's with this musical?!' :ROFLMAO:

Top Bottom