Does anyone here collect Japanese Photobooks of their favourite celebrities?

MedicationHelps87

Bi Racial Ruler Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,500,501
Pronouns
He/Him
I have like 5 at the moment.

Two from Amamiya Sora
One from Asakura Momo
and two from some Gravure models. :) (both named Rina) Oddly enough.

I put them in a zip up folder, so they don't get dust or anything on them that would ruin the photos.

The Sora ones were a birthday present from my twin brother :)

I have recently taken it up as a new hobby somewhat.
And I find it fun and interesting to conduct fandom in that way.

@kimsguardian
@ARandomFan

kimsguardian

🄳🄾🄾🅁🚪 Sixth Place HoETop Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,182,070
Pronouns
He/Him
i only have 2 photobooks in zipped form them for Takahashi Juri(former AKB48, now a member of Rocket Punch) & Shiroma Miru (NMB48) :hehe:
there's too much pb to collect especially if your fave is an idol group member and i can't afford them all lol
i know a user here who would have tons of photobook of their faves (idol group) but sadly now they're on hiatus

MedicationHelps87

Bi Racial Ruler Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,500,501
Pronouns
He/Him
i only have 2 photobooks in zipped form them for Takahashi Juri(former AKB48, now a member of Rocket Punch) & Shiroma Miru (NMB48) :hehe:
there's too much pb to collect especially if your fave is an idol group member and i can't afford them all lol
i know a user here who would have tons of photobook of their faves (idol group) but sadly now they're on hiatus
I see. Any chance they are coming back or no?
Yep that's it. The bigger the group, the bigger the investment.
And I don't have enough dollerydoos for everything out there lol

ARandomFan

(っ◔◡◔)っ<3 Content+ Donor Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,029,645
Pronouns
idk
I don’t have any Japanese photobooks.
I’ve been meaning to check out some Japanese groups and artists but haven’t gotten there yet.
Any recommendations?

MedicationHelps87

Bi Racial Ruler Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,500,501
Pronouns
He/Him
I don’t have any Japanese photobooks.
I’ve been meaning to check out some Japanese groups and artists but haven’t gotten there yet.
Any recommendations?
Kyary Pamyu Pamyu is really cute and her music is really nice to listen to.
LiSA great artist and was a singer on angel beats as a group on that.
Kana Nishino does more r&b and pop music in Japanese, but really nice too.

She

Stan
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭53,550
I want to get Sakura's but I kept putting it off and now it's more expensive than it was before so I'm just putting it off even further. :Slime:

Lurkette

Trainee Translation Lead
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭495,789
Makino Maria is in too many magazines and releases photobooks at least annually, which is too rich for my blood.

I bought my partner the NemoPero photobook and most of the zines they did together, but not any of their magazine appearances or Nemo's earlier pbs. He's considering buying them himself, though.

I have one DVD from an ultimate fave (long since graduated for a solo career) because she never received a pb and it seemed like the least I could do to show support for her.

Oh, and I have one pb from a male fave, which is actually quite good, very high-quality photography. I'm not enough of an wota to seal them up, though. I like to look through on occasion.

MedicationHelps87

Bi Racial Ruler Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,500,501
Pronouns
He/Him
Makino Maria is in too many magazines and releases photobooks at least annually, which is too rich for my blood.

I bought my partner the NemoPero photobook and most of the zines they did together, but not any of their magazine appearances or Nemo's earlier pbs. He's considering buying them himself, though.

I have one DVD from an ultimate fave (long since graduated for a solo career) because she never received a pb and it seemed like the least I could do to show support for her.

Oh, and I have one pb from a male fave, which is actually quite good, very high-quality photography. I'm not enough of an wota to seal them up, though. I like to look through on occasion.
Nice nice! That's the thing isn't it. Once they have so many PB's, it becomes such a task to get them all.
I feel like I need more hobbies and this was a good one for me.

But to ship to Australia for the Sora one, e.g. cost like 167 dollars including shipping ouch.

Top Bottom