Does anyone here watch Chinese Donghua?

Polaris_Tae

🚀🚩 Social Media Lead Donor+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭670,509
AKA Chinese Anime!
I just came across it the other day and wanted some reccs

Recently finished Ling Qi/Soul Contract and just started Grandmaster of Demonic Cultivation (AKA Mo Dao Zu Shi), which looks amazing ~

Also, of the one's that you've seen, which ones are absolute must watches & what are your favourites

a2817dd5323436706925c4b9e74c3bea.gif

tenor.gif

Nieve

Nugu
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭244,640
Sorry I don't have any recommendations, but I'm actually reading The Grandmaster of Demonic Cultivation (the novel) and is sooooo good!! maybe I should watch the donghua too

Polaris_Tae

🚀🚩 Social Media Lead Donor+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭670,509
Sorry I don't have any recommendations, but I'm actually reading The Grandmaster of Demonic Cultivation (the novel) and is sooooo good!! maybe I should watch the donghua too

The Donghua is great! The novel is the only MDZS content that I haven't seen/read, as I've already seen the Manhua/Live-Action + Donghua, thinking of getting around to reading it soon after I finish reading Heaven Official's Blessing (by the same author as MDZS)

Nieve

Nugu
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭244,640
The Donghua is great! The novel is the only MDZS content that I haven't seen/read, as I've already seen the Manhua/Live-Action + Donghua, thinking of getting around to reading it soon after I finish reading Heaven Official's Blessing (by the same author as MDZS)
lol MDZS has so many adaptations but no wonder since it's so good. I heard about TGCF too! I was originally planning to read that one first actually.
There's another one called The Scum Villain’s Self-saving System that I think it's also from the same author and I heard it will be animated in 2020, so maybe you should look forward to that

Top Bottom