Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,507,960
  • Certified Ujung
  • Certified Blink
  • Certified ONCE
  • Hallyu+
Hello H+,

We are glad that H+ is serving the needs of many of you, and hope that we can continue with the many many plans and events we have in store. Thank you!

Update: While we currently do not have to pay server bills, it would still be greatly appreciated if we received donations for next year's costs.

Below will be a donations link where for those who wish for H+ to strive can donate. We have a Donations group setup for all those that donate. Donation perks are here

Be sure to include your username when donating or send either @Rinoa @roseychu or @Wonkru a PM.

By donating, you are helping this new community have a chance at growing even more and become a place for all fans of Asian entertainment to keep enjoying themselves. Any help given is appreciated and we want you to know we will do our best to deliver a quality experience to all of you. Thank you.

Last edited:

Delphine

Certified Sommungchi
Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,230
  • Pride
  • Certified MIDZY
Maybe you should make a banner to promote the donations a bit more though.
However, I'm glad about the transparency, especially in a case like this where money is involved, it's absolutely vital indeed, and also I'm glad about having the occasion to help financially when I'll be able to, that's something I've always been sad I couldn't do on OH.

Galaxy

Social Media Lead
Awards
Top Ten Elite
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,907,018
  • Galaxy's Unique #1
  • Galaxy's Unique #2
  • Galaxy's Unique #3
  • Galaxy's Unique #4
Maybe you should make a banner to promote the donations a bit more though.
However, I'm glad about the transparency, especially in a case like this where money is involved, it's absolutely vital indeed, and also I'm glad about having the occasion to help financially when I'll be able to, that's something I've always been sad I couldn't do on OH.
Yes we agree with the need for a banner -- admins are currently working with our gfx team to come up with one, and maybe other ways to make the Donation system more visible. Thank you very much for the kind words and for considering donating to the forum ?

As the users above me, I appreciate your honesty and transparency. Please keep it up <3

If I have money left this month before my salary comes, I'll be able to donate.
Thanks a lot for considering it ?