GAME+ [Done] Galaxy Weekend WW// Town wins! Congratulations!

sexy cutie

N.FIA / BABY / DEOBI / FOREVER / MYDAY / ONCE Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,376,100
@Galaxy why would you start a wagon on your cute minion :sejeongcry:

and i knew bluwu was maf when she suddenly sused me after i “role revealed”. i can’t believe i gave you my baguettes :sejeongcry:

AKID❀KI

Death's Mistress
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,921,164
Notes

Neutrals
@caffeine - You missed out most of day 1 and night 1 which made it difficult for you. You did say someone tried to attck you at night which was good but you should have come up with a role when mia claimed you visited renjun. You could have tried bodyguard or a role with one time bulletproof or something that would have made town drop their lynch. Instead of being vague about your role. Saying you had a townie role with immunity against night kills was just too vague and made people suspect you. Also continuing to lynch renjun and not accepting her vet claim after she role revealed was very unwise. As it was clear that a mafia was killed at night and as nobody else was speaking up, renjun's claim made sense. you should have unlynched at least and then questioned her. You did suspect galaxy, blue and stinker which was very good on your part. As you were killproof at night, you could have tried to make townie believe you were one of them more.

@joo - your problem similar to many others in the game was lack of posts. I understand you didnt want to seem too townie and get killed by evils at night or too sus and get lynched by townie during day. However by posting mostly fluffy comments and taking on the idk what to do approach, you became suspicious to town very fast. Not unlynching ren made you even more suspicious to town. When role revealing the name of the role you came up with didn't sound too much like a role which is why the seer decided to seer you at night. Always try to come up with a role that sound more legitamate. if you don't know one just go pick a role from mafia universe or mafia scum. Also after deciding to side with evils, you decided to roleblock ren, which was a very bad decision. So next time post more and be more careful.

Evils

You had it in the bag in the beginning, town was easy to fool. And they kept making mistakes making it easy to turn the game in your favour. You got the protector night 1 and seered the absorber and vig too. Your night kills n1 and n2 was really good. Trying to take out caffeine was also understandable. @Galaxy did well by posting and earning town's trust. The only reason the vig even aimed for her was because she lived for too long. @BlueNose was also pretty active and posted well. Now @Stinkerbell and @Nara were really afk for most of the game. when you don't post, you become suspicious to town. if you are new nara, act new. ask questions. Etc. and make people believe you are new. that is what a newbie town does. As you only responded when someone mentioned you or you just posted posts that did not have much going on, you were immediately suspicious to people. you kept appearing on people's sus list but lucky for you some townies did a good job acting evil thereby taking focus away from you.
Now going into day 3, Evils were stronger, only bell died and most evils were evading suspicion. however once stinkerbell died by visiting the vet and galaxy was killed by the vig. Things really started to slip. there were 3 of you left. however no one realized that trying to roleblock the vet was useless. Your decision to roleblock the vet was useless. As if they are on alert they will kill the roleblocker and if they are not then there is no use roleblocking them anyway.
Moreover you tried to kill the vig when you knew who the seer was, and the seer could check your affiliation at night. No one is safe from the seer, so letting them live another day was very unwise.
Also as this is a power role game, when asked to role reveal, all of you should have come up with a role to reveal. Any role that is uncommon would have done the trick and got town to convince you were good. None of you role revealing was what made town suspicious of you and led them to lynch you. As you knew who the town seer was all you had to was role reveal with any role that looks valid and then just kill the seer at night. Therefore the seer cant check what your role actually is. This could have helped you win the game as if town had mislynched sm maid, you could have won the game with ease. Tbh because sweetea targeted the seer at night, if you guys had role revealed, you could have survived without any issue at all.
Also remember if you have any doubts you should ask me before day begins. And if you are trolled do the troll throughout the day. Failing to do it results in a modkill as you are not following the rules of the game.

Good
Where do I even begin?

Some of you did seem to get the right conclusions. A few pointed that nara and stinker only appeared when called and that is suspicious. but no one lynched them. The biggest problem town had was that townies behaved suspiciously too. Melt and chomi did not role reveal even when they were being voted on. Especially when both of them had very good claims. And then you have the whole seer mess.

@Chomiczewska could have just said i am the town roleblocker, i blocked satan last night cause she was coming after me. the seer can check me and will know i am good. Just saying that would have got town to unlynch you. and give you a chance to survive the night. Moreover you didn't even lynch to save yourself. A Lynch is Town's weapon. Always lynch. And if you are being voted on, you know are town, so vote for the person who is close to you in votes or tied and just get them out. don't vote elsewhere. save yourself.

@meltrosz , you had a role that could have easily got you saved. All you had to do was tell that i am the gift giver i gave a baguette to blue. Idk what happened but i know she got it cause i wasn't roleblocked. Then blue would have had to say that yes she received a baguette from you and town would have cleared you. Even if blue didn't agree to your claim. once you were lynched, it would have shown that blue was evil, why would a town refuse to acknowledge that they received something from another townie. But you not choosing to rr properly was what ultimately got you lynched. You had a powerful role that could have blocked people's powers permanently but you never got to use it properly as you never revealed it and saved yourself.

@iususchrist played quite well during day. But ultimately was nightkilled after the evils seered her. she did have a powerful ability but she didnt use it and as she got roleblocked n1 and was killed n2, it probably would not have been able to be used anyway.

@Saint Renjun did her job as a vet properly, you were on alert in the first 2 nights and killing the evil roleblocker made the evils not want to try and kill you. However during daytime you were a mess. Not only did you try to lynch with galaxy under the impression galaxy was a neutral, you was pretty much helping the evils target you during day phase. Your role reveal was what ultimately what saved you during day. Also even after playing many games, you just accepted nara being the ablity seer, without questioning much which was a very bad call on your part. As you pretty much cleared an evil as good.

@sm maid suspected Nara and blue but never really got town to gather and lynch them. And most of the people she targeted had a tendency to be night killed or silenced. While she suspected the right people during day, she had a tendency not to post much, which made her come across as evil for some people. Always remember to post and make your presence in the thread.

@Aeri_Panda , you actually only lynched neutrals or evils throughout the game. You lynched joo, then you lynched bell and then you lynched blue. If you had been more vocal about your lynch and got town to lynch who you were lynching you probably would have been mvp. Next time try to convince town more and get people to vote with you.

@miatheikonic , you did catch the arsonist but for the wrong reasons. Remember that just because someone visited your target doesn't mean they are the mafia. Town can visit each other too. You did get silenced in day 2 but you didn't post much in day 3 nor day 4. Plus you chose to watch people you suspect like blue. if you suspect someone to be a mafia as a watcher you should watch the person who is most likely going to be their target. Which in your case you should have been watching either sweetea or rektinq. Sweetea was silenced on day 4 and as she was so vocal, chances of her being nightkilled was high. Rek was the town seer, so chances of him being killed was also high. Watching blue was useless because you suspected her to be evil. So considering that, who would visit an evil? chances are townies or neutrals. So always watch the person you think is most town.

@Rektinq , you came in a day late replacing cabb and you got the chance to seer. Now while your seers were good. And you seered bell before she died and also seered joo. I do think you should have given more thought to nara. When you seered her ability and found out she was the ability seer, you straight way cleared her without wondering if she could have been the evil seer. You were the ability and affiliation seer of town and in a 17 player ww, you wouldn't find another seer for town, so you should have understood immediately that you had seered the evil seer. However you cleared her and convinced town that she was good. Which was a horrible mistake. If she had not been modkilled, town would have probably lost this game.

@Dr. Sweetea , you poor soul. in the beginning you went after chomi which is understandable. You had no info and she was suspicious but was trying to night kill her not once but twice especially so early in the game, a wise decision? You did get roleblocked both times which saved your bullets. In day time you actually were the only person who suspected galaxy albeit the reason was that she was living too long. And at night you decided to shoot her which was a very wise call. As she was the evil roleblocker. You also ended up getting silenced in day 4, because as a player you were very vocal. You also was the only one who realized 2 town seers doesn't make any sense. But between Nara and rektinq, the latter was more present and actually seemed to be helping town. So deciding to shoot rek just based on the fact that he started the seer mess was very unwise. It not just killed the town seer, it also put town at a pretty dangerous position.

@Feitan and @OutroTearTheFirst died pretty early so there is nothing much really to say. Outro being pretty afk during day 1 was what got galaxy suspicious of her and made the evils night kill her. So next time post more.

Prize Distribution

I thought hard about the mvp and i decided to award it to the player who imo did a brilliant job and died due to meta reasons and not for her gameplay.

The MVP is Galaxy, she gets 50,000 coins and 50 points!

Town does not have an MVP however special mention goes to Dr. Sweetea for shooting an evil and noticing the seer mess quicker. And rektinq for seering 3 evils. If it wasn't for the seer mess, one of you two would have joined galaxy in being the mvp. However as you two did a pretty good job you will receive a bonus 5000 coins.

The rest of the prizes are as follows:

Dr.Sweetea, Rektinq - 45,000 coins and 40 elite points
Sm maid, Saint Renjun, Miatheikonic - 40,000 Coins each and 40 points.
Feitan, Aeri_panda, Outrotearthefirst, Iususchrist, Meltrosz, Chomizewska - 30,000 coins each and 30 points
Joo, Caffeine, Stinkerbell, BlueNose and Nara gets 10,000 coins each and 20 points.

In the end do not be discouraged just because you may not have played this game very well. Remember the notes are there to help you improve and become better players. So just take them into account in your next game, and hopefully you will play better and have a lot more fun!
All of you are awesome players and even more brilliant people. So go have a great day!

If you guys have any questions or are unhappy with some of the notes or prize distribution, hmu via a pm and i will respond.

Last edited:

rektinq

regrettable...but there was no other way. VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭600
lmao in the end as i said earlier im fine with gal mvp xD

BlueNose

Not to say that Im in love with you VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,195,600
Thanks @AKID❀KI . Oof I didn’t know that about the vet and how it’s useless sfhnczsj :whaaat:
If I’m honest I tend to take things at face value and hope for the best cause I don’t actually know all the rules and loop holes :whaaat:

And just wondering. Before i actually used my role, did i seer as good? Or would rek have known I’m evil if they checked me cause my role was dictator? :whaaat:

Thanks for the notes, I’ll try better next time

Bobo

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,100
Thank you aki :heartublob:
Icb i'm in the moment of my career where i either get lynched or killed early
m3QnrCN.gif

Last edited:

AKID❀KI

Death's Mistress
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,921,164
Thanks @AKID❀KI . Oof I didn’t know that about the vet and how it’s useless sfhnczsj :whaaat:
If I’m honest I tend to take things at face value and hope for the best cause I don’t actually know all the rules and loop holes :whaaat:

And just wondering. Before i actually used my role, did i seer as good? Or would rek have known I’m evil if they checked me cause my role was dictator? :whaaat:

Thanks for the notes, I’ll try better next time
Your character was dictator galaxy not role. Lol. So other than the night when you use strongman kill, the rest of the nights if you are checked for affiliation that is whether you are a good, neutral or evil. You would show up as good. But if you were checked for your ability, it would show as godfather (sm kill).

Thank you aki :heartublob:
Icb i'm in the moment of my career where i either get lynched or killed early
m3QnrCN.gif
I have been there for months now. Welcome!

BlueNose

Not to say that Im in love with you VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,195,600
Your character was dictator galaxy not role. Lol. So other than the night when you use strongman kill, the rest of the nights if you are checked for affiliation that is whether you are a good, neutral or evil. You would show up as good. But if you were checked for your ability, it would show as godfather (sm kill).

I have been there for months now. Welcome!
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. ok i see. thank for clearing that up for me aki

rektinq

regrettable...but there was no other way. VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭600
But we don't get lynched early for the same reasons
m3QnrCN.gif
i agree melt u get lynched for not claiming + acting sus and bowon gets lynched for being too good at mafia

iu ur like the best mafia player i know tbh it's either u or outro lol

sm maid

Global Star Administrator Events VIP+ Eighth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭24,904
Pronouns
She/Her
I suggest our next auto lynch should be stinker since she's mafia 100% of the time now :sehunehh:

thanks for these notes aki :heartublob:

Top Bottom