Don't simply use Korean skincare products because of the advertisements

Kstarnet

Trainee
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭752,315
This is because my skin type is different from them which made my face have skin tags

Here's the story, today I went to have facial. It is very nice to have one after a long time. After the facial, the esthetician sat down with me to talk about my skin condition. I told her about my daily and weekly skincare routine with my Korean skincare products.

She told me to stop using gel, serum, pore care and sunscreen as they make my skin to have tags and end up bought one of their products so that my skin can heal

Moral of the story: make sure to know your skin type before you purchase onw

Po'etry

High Priestess Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,995,878
I have skin tags on an area where I don't use any products except for soap. imo skin tags are from artificial additives found in ultra-processed foods.

ARandomFan

(っ◔◡◔)っ<3 Content+ Donor Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,029,645
Pronouns
idk
I agree, you have to know your skin and try things out until you find what works for you. Skin varies from person to person so what works for one person might not work for you.
And I hope you do find what works for your skin :hehe:

Kstarnet

Trainee
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭752,315
I agree, you have to know your skin and try things out until you find what works for you. Skin varies from person to person so what works for one person might not work for you.
And I hope you do find what works for your skin :hehe:
I did some research on this case and turns out that I have to buy gel, serum, pore care and sunscreen which have the ingredients of tea tree oil, aloe vera gel, apple cider vinegar and ginger.

As for the ones I bought, I will only use them three weeks once

Top Bottom