ANNOUNCEMENT [Double Feature] Users of the Month - February 2022!

sm maid

Global Star Administrator Events VIP+ Eighth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭25,004
Pronouns
She/Her
PVNJbGj.png

Saying goodbye to the month of January, we are here once again to show our gratitude to those who continue to work hard for our community through the nomination of the User of the Month of February!

The users selected each month is someone both the staff and the users of this forum, have chosen. These users contributed to the community in standout ways, be it by helping other members, answering questions, promoting H+, donating, or anything that makes this person stand out in a positive way.

This month we bring you a special edition featuring two users who have contributed to our community in different ways.
To show how thankful we are, being a user of the month comes with perks as well!

One of the three banners of your choice:
3138-8057e16350fbf5e329a4715a13979f0f.jpg
3139-887806d713a20a32d807fcb479c9d7d7.jpg
3140-99213ab1d17e47c5ee87673de0a8d34e.jpg

A special trophy (2,500 points)
3 orbs
1-3 Star +Card Pack

Before announcing the next user, we want to once again thank the selected member for December:

@Baymax

Now, let us congratulate the new Users of the Month...

@yerm & @baerie

We'd like to thank both users for contributing to our community, each in their own way. Yerm is always a big help, making the pretty gfx that shape H+ and turn it into a visual legend! We can't thank you enough for all the work you do, always taking our requests with patience and care.
Baerie has livened up the forum with interesting threads. The community has chosen you because we love how much you interact in the forums even though you've joined not too long ago. Hope you're having fun!

The H+ staff, along with the rest of the community, would like to acknowledge your efforts and thank you for your contributions to the community!

See you next month!​

yerm

I can make the beat go! Graphics Lead Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,505,706
Pronouns
she/her

baerie

Hallyuboo
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭436,450
oh wow o:

thank you so much everyone! I'm really having fun here and enjoy being so active lately! everyone is so sweet. I didn't expect this wow... I'm usually such a shy person but I wanted to be more open on here... I started to make lots of threads so other users can also participate and give some input without feeling nervous or self conscious. also congrats to @yerm , you are so amazing! I also hope the staff know that what you do on this forum is appreciated. I hope to be able to participate more, especially when it comes to the events that are hosted in the future <3

OutroTearTheFirst

Oh, I'm sorry, but nobody does evil the way I do! Fourth Place HoE
Reaction score
On a picnic with gasppepe eating nugget peepo
Plus Coins
⨭54,550
Pronouns
She/Her
Now @Stannie better stop with the J*P gifs!!! Or I’m coming for her!!!
Congrats to @yerm!!! You’ve worked hard for H+ for a long time! Glad you’ve finally got UOTM!
Also, congrats to @baerie!! You’ve been here a short time, but have helped our little site be a bit more lively! :poggers:

kimsguardian

🄳🄾🄾🅁🚪 Sixth Place HoETop Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,159,720
Pronouns
He/Him
finally @yerm you got it, miss yeri would be so proud of you!
and wooow our rookie od the year @baerie you're doing amazing, keep it up! surely you're gonna be a great asset for this forum~
congratulations to both of you! :shablob:

Top Bottom