EVENT+ Earning Tickets through Thread Creation - FAQ and Link submission

AKID❀KI

Death's Mistress
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,921,164
earning_tickets.png

To ensure that Users who are not active in playing games also have a chance to earn tickets, we will be giving out tickets for Threads created during this event. You still have to sign up for the Valentines event to participate in this so if you haven't yet signed up, make sure to go to the One True Pairing thread and sign up! Players who wish to play by themselves can also sign up for the event! But make sure to read the rules!

To win tickets, simply create a thread and encourage people to post in it. The thread doesn't have to be valentines themed and threads across the forum, except for Artist, Groups, and Individual threads, will be eligible for the tickets.
On February 23rd at 6am KST, this thread will be locked and submissions will no longer be allowed.

For your thread to win tickets it needs to reach an amount of replies within 24 hours of posting the thread.

For threads that receive more than 10 replies, you will receive 3 Tickets.

For threads that receive more than 20 replies, you will receive 7 Tickets.
For threads that receive more than 30 replies, you will receive 15 Tickets.

Once you reach the highest level or after 24 hours pass from when you posted your thread(whichever comes sooner), you can check if the replies amount qualify for the tickets and then submit the link in this thread using the form below.
Replies posted after the 24 hour mark passes will not be counted.

Form
Username:
Link to the Thread:
Replies received excluding OP's replies:
Unique Users (excluding op):

Remember, you can redeem tickets to
enter the lottery of love and stand a chance to win better prizes!

Rules.png

Keep in mind that your replies will not count. So if your thread has 12 posts out of which 3 replies are yours, it will not count as there are only 9 replies left.
You need to have at least half of the replies being unique users excluding you. for a thread with 10 replies, you need to have at least 5 unique users. For a thread with more than 30, you need 15 unique users.
In case you have a thread with more than the specific amount of replies but it does not meet the criteria for unique users, you will receive the tickets applicable to the category for which the unique user rule is met. e.g. if your thread has 30 replies but only 12 unique users, you will be only eligible for 7 tickets.
Spam also does not count so do not spam a thread to make it reach the reply counts.
All Hplus rules regarding threads apply so make sure to not break any rules.
Threads created only from now on will be counted.

♡♡♡

Best of Luck!

GFX by Akidoki

Last edited:

Saint Ren

So Iconic - User OT Month 4 April , May AND June
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,176,025
Username: Saint Renjun
Link to the Thread: https://hallyuplus.net/threads/how-much-do-i-like-you.23386/
Replies received excluding OP's replies: 50
Unique Users (excluding op): Umji,Nimz, Bot, Blue, Polaris Tea, Seriously, Kyon, Yerimme, Yuna, SM Maid, Akidoki, Baymax, Soozie, MiatheIkonic, Mimi, BlessMeAchoo, Riri, Tiny Watermelon

roseychu

sungjae's wife Administrator Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭516,171
Pronouns
She/Her

yerm

I can make the beat go! Graphics Lead Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,505,706
Pronouns
she/her
Last edited:

yerm

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,505,706
Pronouns
she/her
Last edited:

Riri

are you falling in love? i've a feeling you are VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭121,223
Username: yerimmie
Link to the Thread: https://hallyuplus.net/threads/whats-your-favourite-love-song.23384/unread
Replies received excluding OP's replies: 11
Unique Users (excluding op): hyebaragi, ByulHarangBona, Baymax, Chu, Bot, UMJI MOODS, BlessMeAchoo, soozie, AKIDOKI, Saint Renjun, BlueNose
Username: yerimmie
Link to the Thread: https://hallyuplus.net/threads/what-kind-of-crisps-chips-do-you-like.23387/unread
Replies received excluding OP's replies: 14
Unique Users (excluding op): AKIDOKI, Kyon, Pyron, OutroTearTheFirst, Baymax, mocha, UMJI MOODS, Bot, soozie, Sant Renjun, Panda, Seriously, Polaris_Tae

(sorry for the edits, I misread the reply number)
Congrats you won 6 tickets

Riri

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭121,223
Username: Bot
Link to the Thread: Replies received excluding OP's replies: 16 (but i'm bad at maths)
Unique Users (excluding op): Dr. potweed, Akid(flower)ki, demasta, OutroTearTheFirst, Nimz, soozie, Turtle, BlueNose, Seriously, Riri and sm maid
Congrats you win 3 tickets

OutroTearTheFirst

Oh, I'm sorry, but nobody does evil the way I do! Fourth Place HoE
Reaction score
On a picnic with gasppepe eating nugget peepo
Plus Coins
⨭30,400
Pronouns
She/Her

Riri

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭121,223

Riri

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭121,223
Username: Bot
Link to the Thread: Replies received excluding OP's replies: 16 (but i'm bad at maths)
Unique Users (excluding op): Dr. potweed, Akid(flower)ki, demasta, OutroTearTheFirst, Nimz, soozie, Turtle, BlueNose, Seriously, Riri and sm maid
Hey you should wait 24h before submiting your threads here as you can get more replies. Please edit your posts with a . and come back again after 24h has passed. In the meanwhile i'll delete your current tickets and put the new ones once you post here again. Thanks.

OutroTearTheFirst

Oh, I'm sorry, but nobody does evil the way I do! Fourth Place HoE
Reaction score
On a picnic with gasppepe eating nugget peepo
Plus Coins
⨭30,400
Pronouns
She/Her

Riri

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭121,223

BlueNose

Not to say that Im in love with you VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,195,600
Username: BlueNose
Link to the Thread:
Replies received excluding OP's replies: 44
Unique Users (excluding op): Roseychu, Riri, Baymax, Soozie, Bot, Polaris_Tae, Umji Moods, Demasta, AKID❀KI, Panda, hatfelt, eunbi, No.1, Turtle, OutroTearTheFirst, BIG chungus, Kaitoh, Chiharu, yerimmie, Andrea, Imani, Nana, Vampire, ChooChoo, Cinnabear, Pyron, Dr. Potweed, WithJuyeon, Nara

roseychu

sungjae's wife Administrator Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭516,171
Pronouns
She/Her
Username: BlueNose
Link to the Thread:
Replies received excluding OP's replies: 44
Unique Users (excluding op): Roseychu, Riri, Baymax, Soozie, Bot, Polaris_Tae, Umji Moods, Demasta, AKID❀KI, Panda, hatfelt, eunbi, No.1, Turtle, OutroTearTheFirst, BIG chungus, Kaitoh, Chiharu, yerimmie, Andrea, Imani, Nana, Vampire, ChooChoo, Cinnabear, Pyron, Dr. Potweed, WithJuyeon, Nara
Congrats on 15 tickets

Vampire

Astarion approves. Community Manager Moderator VIP+ Ninth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭157,759
can i have some clarification?

let's pretend i have a thread with 30 replies
i don't count all of my replies
but if another user makes more than 1 post in my thread, do i count all of their replies? or is it only 1 reply per unique poster that's counted...?

AKID❀KI

Death's Mistress
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,921,164
can i have some clarification?

let's pretend i have a thread with 30 replies
i don't count all of my replies
but if another user makes more than 1 post in my thread, do i count all of their replies? or is it only 1 reply per unique poster that's counted...?
Other users can post as much as they would like. And you can count them all for the total replies. However you need to reach the unique poster amount for the the thread to be eligible for the tickets.
E.g.
If your thread reaches 35 replies (excluding yours) within 24 hours. And one user posted 20 replies however your thread still has 15 unique posters. Then your thread is eligible for 15 tickets.

sexy cutie

N.FIA / BABY / DEOBI / FOREVER / MYDAY / ONCE Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,376,100
i forgot OP's replies don't count :teehee:
Username: Kyon
Link to the Thread: https://hallyuplus.net/threads/when-did-you-learn-how-to-cook.23428/
Replies received excluding OP's replies: 21
Unique Users (excluding op): Grape Soda, Polaris_Tae, ByulHarangBona, lovenatu, Seunghee's Eyebrows, Pyron, UMJI MOODS, yerimmie, Icy, BianTwo, AKIDOKI, Baymax, Winter Air, Imani, BlueNose, miatheikonic, rosie (17 users :wae: )

Username: Kyon
Link to the Thread: https://hallyuplus.net/threads/anyone-here-eat-hamburgers-with-knife-and-fork.23433/
Replies received excluding OP's replies: 11
Unique Users (excluding op): Polaris_Tae, Seunghee's Eyebrows, Pyron, Danee, yerimmie, BlueNose, ChooChoo, BianTwo, ByulHarangBona, duckie, Baymax (11 users)

yerm

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,505,706
Pronouns
she/her
Top Bottom