Elite Gamers and Rankings - Information and FAQ

AKID❀KI

Death's Mistress
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,921,164
Normal gamer~
Oh. So a normal gamer just has to play games. There is no requirement or anything. Playing games allows you to unlock trophies when you reach certain milestones, e.g. playing 10 games etc.
In order to make sure that people who want to play games are notified when a game is held, we add them to the gamer squad tag and then tag them. This isn't a necessity though but will help you letting you know when games are being held.
Playing in games and winning them will also give you elite ranking points. At the end of the month the top 10 users with the most ranking points will receive special stamps and orbs and coins. The one for July will be released tomorrow as I am on hiatus atm.

I hope that helps. :heartublob:

minimoo

✨ᵗʰᵉʸ/ᵗʰᵉᵐ✨
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭267,331
Oh. So a normal gamer just has to play games. There is no requirement or anything. Playing games allows you to unlock trophies when you reach certain milestones, e.g. playing 10 games etc.
In order to make sure that people who want to play games are notified when a game is held, we add them to the gamer squad tag and then tag them. This isn't a necessity though but will help you letting you know when games are being held.
Playing in games and winning them will also give you elite ranking points. At the end of the month the top 10 users with the most ranking points will receive special stamps and orbs and coins. The one for July will be released tomorrow as I am on hiatus atm.

I hope that helps. :heartublob:
Thank you:wow:

Top Bottom