Elva Hsiao is unfazed by the 16-year age gap with her boyfriend

Lightning

Nugu Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭10,825
Taiwanese singer Elva Hsiao has raised eyebrows with a Facebook post she made on her birthday. On August 24, the 40-year-old posted a series of selfies with budding Chinese actor Justin Huang and captioned it with, “Love is us being together”.

Fans were quick to congratulate her on her new relationship, although the pair was rumoured to have been dating from as far back as two years ago. However, not all is well for her as netizens also slammed her going out with a much younger guy. He is 24, which makes him 16 years younger than Elva.

They also dug out photos of Justin being dropped off at her apartment when he was 22, and netizens have questioned why Elva seems to only date – or in their words, “prey on” – younger men.

This is not the first time that Elva has dated a younger man. Her most famous ex-boyfriend Kai Ko, whom she dated for two years, is 12 years younger than her.

After she went public with the news, an insider claimed that she decided to do so because she finds Justin a reliable partner. He was by her side when she needed him the most, and she is even said to be considering marriage for the first time in her life.

As for their age gap, which is the most fiercely debated issue among netizens following her announcement, Elva reportedly feels that there is nothing wrong with it, and that the public should not judge her for it. She is said to be considering taking legal action against those who make personal attacks against her.

It seemed like Elva has been going through a rough time recently during her hiatus so I'm happy she's happy.

Nayeonnie

Lesbian ♡ Gg Stan♡ 2nd Gen Princess ♡ Brazil
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭173,405
Oh that sweet double standard, if a male with a career as big as hers was dating younger no one would care. I wish happiness towards her way

Top Bottom