PV EMPiRE / HON-NO [OFFiCiAL ViDEO]

Stan BiSH

Global Star Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,483,925

i wasn't expecting a MV for HON-NO!

now i really want a dance practice of it, the choreography looks fun
also i'm glad they used the black gold uniforms too since they never wear them for a video before

and now its very likely we also are going to get a MV for IZA :wow:

Idol Killer

Idolchii Moderator
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,019,915
i wasn't expecting a MV for HON-NO!

now i really want a dance practice of it, the choreography looks fun
also i'm glad they used the black gold uniforms too since they never wear them for a video before

and now its very likely we also are going to get a MV for IZA :wow:

I kinda learned about it like 2 or 3 days prior to today honestly.

I think that it might have one sooner or later since they probably will eventually perform it live. :poggers:

I was hoping for a IZA MV and we got HON-NO, I would still suspect that we will have one for IZA but that's just a wish of mine. :feelsblankie:

Stan BiSH

Global Star Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,483,925
I kinda learned about it like 2 or 3 days prior to today honestly.
that's why is too hard taking a break from Wack, there is always something coming nowhere

I think that it might have one sooner or later since they probably will eventually perform it live. :poggers:

I was hoping for a IZA MV and we got HON-NO, I would still suspect that we will have one for IZA but that's just a wish of mine. :feelsblankie:
since they did a big reveal for IZA and since they are hyping the fact that this is their first single with a different producer, i think we are getting one for it
also iirc they released two MVs from their previous single, EMPiRE SOUNDS and I DON'T CRY ANYMORE

Top Bottom